Neji

Hehe so I got a comment telling me to update and I completely forgot about this book, so this update is for them XD but I do have another Neji X oc if ur interested, it updates quicker than this but I leave the decision to you~

3rd person pov

The day was nothing out of the ordinary, the sun shine brightly over the streets of kohona, ninja trained, genin caught run away cats and a pale eyed boy sat with his team sipping tea in the dango shop, not all of his team was there a certain brunette was missing but that was because she was going through a transfer to leave his team and join another, Neji wasn't happy about it in the slightest but he knew they needed her, Team Hana is very short on members right now and Yukina feels a responsibility to them and feels like they need her more than Team Gai.

Neji left his team to gain some extra training before he meets up with his best friend who had a date with his hair. Although nothing seemed out of the ordinary the hyuga boy felt as tho he was being watched, it wasn't till a bag was thrown over his head and the back of his head was hit that he realised... He was right.

Time skip + Yukina pov

I've been here two hours where the hell is Neji Hyuga! Is he annoyed I left his team?
Does he not want to be my friend anymore?
Is he mad I'm Chunin?
I slapped my hand against my cheek as hard as I could. I need to get it together!

I headed to the hyuga compound and walked through the gates, I used to argue with the guards till Neji came and took me away but now they have a sense of terrifying fear for me hehe...or at least I befriended Nejis uncle and he gave me free pass into the compound...

"GRAMPA HYUGA!" I yelled causing lots of members of the clan to look at me, some clicked their tongue in distaste but that's how they make friends. Others smiled at my antics and Hiashi left his chambers to come and greet me, luckily he didn't seem busy.

"Ah kina lovely to see you, are you looking for Neji" he asked kindly and I wondered how he leads a scary clan with that attitude.
"It's horrible! Hyuga-sama! Neji stood me up" I explain as I threw myself onto him dramatically.
"My child, I doubt he did he always is excited to go and see you, something must be wring, ask his team?" He explained and I thought... Shit he's right I'm to awesome for Neji to stand up... Must be something else.

I ran off looking for my past team as a crow landed on my shoulder... This was unusual to say the least have I become a animal whisperer? Wait I'm not that cool.

A note was attached to the crows leg and I didn't hesitate in removing it. Mail! I never get mail! I have no friends! Who's the potential friend sending me pen pals.

I unrolled the note and realised...this isn't a potential friend.

Yukina Kori,
Hello dear, it's your biological father, remember me hunny? We saw how you fought in the exams and to put it simply as the Kori and samin heir you are to return home and live out the rest of your life here and if you refuse this Hyuga boy has pretty eyes I will pluck from the sockets and feed to the pigs, if you still refuse after that, he dies. However he isn't the only friend of yours we have, we have Tadaki Korudo with us as well, your mother is very excited for your return, do not disappoint her.
-Father

I gripped the note tightly as anger consumed me... So they get to throw me away and take me back at will? Am I not a human with my own rights? If they didn't want me then, why now!

I ran home where I packed a small case , I wasn't staying long and I placed the note id delivered in my room on my bed open so the leaf will later send back up... If they're smart.

Neji, Tadaki... I'm coming.