toketsu suru

Sorry I forgot this book existed but a recent comment reminded me hehe well we're back to a slow updating book.

Yukina pov

"Wow it's just.... Wow" I said as gob smacked as Hayate showed me my new room.
I could only describe it, fan-tas-tic!

It was unlike anything I had ever seen, the walls were painted a light greeny blue, with a simple bed that had Been pushed up against the wall next to the window, it had a black and silver duvet and black pillows, I loved it.

I threw my Arms around my new father figure and he hugged me back I was so happy that I finally had a home.

The next day I was sent to school much to my miss fortune but everyone was my age so it wasn't like I was behind or anything, actually because of my extreme training as a kid I was pretty far ahead compared to others. There was a girl in my class her name was Tenten we got along pretty quickly she said she has a crush on Neji but not a major one but I wasn't surprised I mean like every girl here seemed to be gawking at the sight of him, speaking of neji his attitude in school is so different compared to out, he's so much... Colder.

When school was over I was walking down the streets on the way home when a girl with light blue hair grabbed my wrist.
"My name's Lilith Yamamoto" she said suddenly she was obviously my age.
"I'm Yukino k-" I returned before being rudely cut off.
"I didn't ask" she said sternly. Yet again nobody cares about me.
"Oh... Sorry"
"Neji loves me so before you get any ideas back away" she said angrily before kicking me hard and leaving.

I'm way to young to love so she has nothing to worry about but I'm pretty sure she's to young too. It was then that I realized... I'm not sure where I am.

Suddenly I heard a scream to the west of me and ran over to see what it was about and maybe I would be able to help, I may be young but I'm definitely not weak. Upon reaching the girl she turned out to be a little younger than me.
"Hello I'm Yukina what's wrong I heard you scream" I asked slightly worried.
"Onii-san and Ita-kun are fighting, I'm scared" she muttered as a young boy with duck butt hair laughed at her slightly.

I drew my eyes away from the girl and across the field where two boys were fighting they were teenagers but towards the younger side so like 12 and the older one Possibly 14.

My papa never knew I unlocked my one kekkie genkai because I wanted to perfect it before I showed them I wanted to make them proud.
"Tōketsu suru" I muttered looking at the feet of the two ninja as my eyes turned bright blue with a white snowflake inside, pride was shooting out of my body as I realized it worked, their feet was incased in a light blue ice. The two fighting turned to me wide eyed and the boy who was laughing at the girl turned to me.
"What did you do!" He yelled.
"I stopped their fighting" I muttered.
"Shisui and onii-san were training" the duck butt boy said with tears falling from his eyes.
"T-training, but the girl... She screamed" I muttered in shock.
"I was joking with her I told her my brother and hers wanted to kill each other" he yelled and the girl looked at him in shock.
"Tokeru" I muttered before before my eyes returned to normal and the ice around them became normal.

Tears fell from my eyes and muttered sorry repeatedly over and over again as I fell to my knees but in a flash the two boys I froze were next to me. One crouched down wiping my tears the other with his hand on my shoulder.
"You have some cool skills kid" the one next to me said.
"Thank you" I muttered.
"The names shisui, Uchiha shisui I'm a jonin of the leaf this hear is my friend Itachi Uchiha he's also a ninja but he's a new chunin" the boy said with a bright smile.
"Sharingan" I muttered remembered they're the clan with the blood red eyes. The boy looked shocked for a second before his eyes turned red.
"Yep this is my sharingan" I instantly shut my eyes... The sharingan has powerful a genjutsu that I must not be caught under.

"So what's your kekkie genkai kid? You had some pretty cool ice powers, are you from the Yuki clan?" He asked interested.
"Papa said I should never reveal my power to an enemy" I stated quietly.
"I'm not an enemy and neither are my friends or my sister" he stated rather offenddly as he pouted.
"But you might be I'm the future the Uchiha clan is well known for their hatred" I stated knowingly.
"Guess that's true" the boy named itachi said moving round and sitting next to the little boy.
"My name is shirayuki Hatake but my friends call me Yuki I'm half Uchiha" the girl from before said with a glowing smile.
"I'm Yukino Kori and I'm half saimin my friends call me Yuki as well" I said back shocked by how similar our names are.
"This is sasuke Uchiha he's Itachis little brother and shisui is my onii-san" she said quickly.
"It's nice to meet you Shira" I said with a soft smile and she returned it.

A/N okay so for those who are clueless as to who Shirayuki is it's in my other book "Kakashis daughter Yuki" it's not a book I'm very proud of but it's worth checking out and it's also finished unlike this book XD you might enjoy it you might not but that's for you to decide