Chapter 13 - Definitely a dream

Sarah's POV

I was currently sat on the grass watching the boys play around with the ball. I had joined them for a little bit, but skinny jeans and running is not a good combination. I had been watching them for about twenty minutes, laughing my head of at their stupidness.

I decided to take out my phone, and took a few photos of them before logging in on my Instagram to read some of my comments from my lovely followers. I had now 12k followers, like my followers was growing every day. It was crazy to think that since Monday I had gained over 6000 new followers, just because Brad followed me, and likes my post.

"Watcha doing" Brad suddenly sat down beside me, giving me a big smile.

"Just checking some of the comments on my post" I tell him, and return the smile he gave me. He gave me an even bigger smile, if that was even possibly, after I said that. For some reason I felt like I was hanging out with four normal guys, and not Brad, Tristan, James and Connor form the vamps. I was surprisingly comfortable around them.

" Hey," he suddenly says, "I saw your comment on my post the other day, you are coming to our show tomorrow nigh, right?" He asks.

"Yeah, me and my friend are going" He saw my comment, the comment I never thought he would see. This day is definitely a dream now. No way this is happening right now.

"Do you and your friend want to come and hang out with us boys before the show?" He ask. Ok now I am positive this is a dream. No way did Brad just ask if me and Bella to hang out with them. Definitely a dream

"You sure" I ask him as calm as I can.

"Yeah, Im sure" He smiles at me, just then I get a message from my mum asking me to come home.

"Thats my mum wanting me home" I tell Brad.

"Ok, I will DM later" He gives me a hug before I stand up ready to go. I wave at the other three, turn around, and start my way back home. What a day.