Chapter 32 - Messy

Sarah's POV:

Me and Bella sprinted down to my car. We had been in my rom for the past hour and was bored to death. To say we were happy to finally have something to do, was an understatement. We were over the moon to finally be out of the moon.

The second I closed the door to my car, I started it up, and drove out from the parking spot by my house. As we drove, we both had the same smiles on our faces. Thats until Bella finally broke the peaceful silence.

«Sarah?» Her voice sounded a little unsure.

«Eh, yeah? Whats up Bella? You ok?» I asked her back, barely taking my eyes of the road to look at her.

«The sky is up, and yeah Im ok» What kind of answer is that? I gave her the look. «It was a joke Sarah, relax.»

«Then why did you sound so unsure when you said my name?» I could see her study me, before she broke the silence yet again.

«Do you even know were the boys live» I had just stoped by a red light, and as those words left her mouth I banged my head at the steering wheel. No, I did not know were they live, why did I not think of that? Did even Brad think of that when we talked together? I banged my head repeatedly, not stopping before the light became green.

«Take that as a no then» I heard Bella say before inhaling and exhaling a big berth. Why did nether of us think about this.

«Bella, just take my phone and call Brad or something.» I told her while looking at the almost empty road ahed of us. Just as Bella was about to take my phone out from my purse, it made a little noice, indicating that i had got a new massage. Please dont be from mum who somehow found out I skipped school.

«Hey, its from James!» Bella said, a little too exited for my liking. «He sent the address to us»

«Well, at least some of us have a brain» I laughed a little while saying this. Happy that he knew there was no way for me and Bella to know were they live.

_________

We stood outside a door, the door to the boys apartment. Bella was jumping from foot to foot, and I had to nudge her with my elbow to make her stand still. Why was she so exited? It was not like this was the first time we had met up with the boys?

Carefully I put my fist up, before knocking six time, me counting in my head. Yeah, in the massage that James had sent, he told me to knock six times, so that they would know it was us, and not some crazy fans who had found out where they were staying. Little did they know me and Bella once had been one of them crazy fans trying to find out where they lived. Hey, dont judge! That was like five months ago!

I looked over at Bella, her smile was bigger than ever. How can a smile grow that big? And why is she smiling so big, and talking? Is she talking to herself? Suddenly she turned to me, almost like she was waiting for me to answer. I studied her, before I saw her eyes flick between me and the door, where I soon found James standing. What i really that deep in my own thought?

«Hi James! Sorry didn't see you» I said with an awkward laugh at the end. This is why I need to stop talking to myself in my head.

«Thats ok Sarah, would you two like to come in?»

«Yeah» I had just taken my shoes off, and was following behind James in to the living room before I stopped in my tracks. Its a mess in here! You could easily tell that this was a boys apartment. How could they live like this? James and Bella disappear in a door, which I guess is the living room. Me? I go to the kitchen, and what to I do? I start cleaning. I absolutely hate when its messy.

__________

Brads's POV:

I had just finished showering when I heard the front door close. The girls must be here then. A smile grew on my face, before a though hit me. How do they know where we live? And how do they know our secret six knocks code? Maybe one of the other boys have told them this? Oh well, no time to think about that now.

When I was dressed, I walked out the door and in to the living room. I counted four heads. Four? It should have been five? James, Tris, Con and Bella.

«Hey, Bella» I gave her a little smile, which she gave back. «Where is Sarah?» I asked further. Bella started laughing a little, and I gave her a confused look.

«She is in the kitchen, she hates being in messy places so my best guess is that she is cleaning» She is cleaning? Was it really that messy here? I dont think it is, and nether dose the boys, I think.

I excused myself form the living room, not missing the big smirk on James face. I just narrowed my eyes at him, and he lauget a little. I made my way through the apartment, and in to the kitchen, where indeed Sarah was cleaning. She catches my eyes and give me a innocent smile. Almost like a little kid, who had just been caught by her parents doing something she should not be doing.

«Are we really that messy?» I ask with a small laugh. Her cheek turns a little red before she drop the swamp she was cleaning the sink with.

«Sorry, I just have an OCD with having it clean around me» She tels me, moving her way so she is standing right in front of me. I give her a little smile, before taking her hand in mine, and leading her to the living room where the others are.

She really is something different.

___________

Note:

Ok, so I'm trying to write the chapters a little longer. But what do you guys prefer? Longer or shorter chapters? Let me know!

Also, thank you for 3k reads! How awesome are you guys! Lots of love from me!

Also remember to keep voting and commenting, love reading your comments:D