Chapter 23 - X

Sarah's POV

Last nigh was amazing. Best day ever. After the concert me and Bella hung around with the boys for a little while. Me and Brad had the sweetest conversation ever. He told me how he found me on Instagram, and how he was debating with himself if he would follow me or not. But ended up following me after the Radio interview. And no, I did not ask him about the DM. I was to scared to do so. Why? I dont know. Maybe it was because I was scared to be let down? Even though I know I would be at the end. He can get any girl he want.

I was now just laying in my bed. It was currently one in the afternoon. Yes, I told you, I like to sleep in on the weekends. But who don't? And also, I had nothing better to do today anyway, so why not.

I took my phone from my nightstand, scrolling through the photos I took last night. I soon decided on one that I wanted to share with my now 15k followers. Yeah, I know. This is crazy. I gain so many followers a day, its insane! Like two days ago I had 12k, and now I have 15k. Looking forward to school tomorrow, and all the questions I will get... not.

@SarahHanson: Thank you for an amazing night boys

@SarahHanson: Thank you for an amazing night boys. You did amazing! Also thanks for taking me and @BellaJo on sound check! Never laughed so much in my life😂

I locked my phone after posting. Maybe it was time to get ready for the day? Nah, I'm just hungry. Maybe I can give Bella a call and ask if she wants to go out for a very late breakfast with me? Yeah, I will do that.

Even before I had the time to pick up my phone, it made a noice, indicating I had got a new massage. I read the name, and to my surprise, its a massage from Brad? Yes, he got my number last night, and I got his. I don't know why he wanted it though. Oh well, I pick up my phone and read the text.

From Bradleybear🙈:

What are you doing right now?

To Bradleybear🙈:

Laying in bed, why?

It took him a couple of minutes before he answered me back.

From Bradleybear🙈:

You up for a late breakfast?

He wants to eat with me? Should I go? Why am I even thinking that? Hell yeah I'm going. Brad Simpson just asked to eat breakfast with me, for the second time!

To Bradleybear🙈:

Sure! When and where?

From Bradleybear🙈:

The Starbucks we were at last time? And in like an hour?

To Bradleybear🙈:

Fine by me! see you there x

Omg, why did I put that kiss there?? He must think I am crazy now! Who does that? But we have done it before? Haven't we? I was starting to freak out, and when I got a new massage from him, I really started to freak out. He has so changed his mind.

From Bradleybear🙈:

Se you there x

He put a kiss? Ok, maybe I overreacted. Its normal for us teens to put kisses at the end of massages now days. I sat in my bed for another minute before I decided it was best to start getting ready. Ready for my second breakfast with Brad. This is so a dream.