Chapter 28 - Thank the football

Sarah's POV:

You guys want to know something? I have been sat on my bed since I got home, and the worst part, i dont even know how long that was ago. You want to know something else? The only thing thats been going through my brain, is the kiss on the cheek.

Yeah, alright I know, it was just on the cheek. But like, he is Brad. When fans meet him, they ask if he can kiss them on the cheek. Me? He did that, without me asking. You wanna know why? Yeah me two. This was driving me insane. I should probably not think this much about something so little, but to me this was a huge deal.

Let me tell you a little secret. Promise not to tell anyone this, ok? Why would you even do that? Ok, so I have only kissed like one boy in my entire life, who by the way is my ex-boyfriend. Have I told you about him? No? Oh well, thats a story for another time. Like, I'm seventeen, and yeah I know, there are many girls out there who hasn't kissed a boy yet at this age.

To be honest, I dont know why I am telling you this. Maybe because it a little scream for help? I am normally pretty shy around boys i dont know. But with Brad, I am not. And I dont know why. Maybe thats what scares me the most. Maybe I am scared to fall for him, and him not liking me back?

I looked up at the clock hanging in my bedroom. The time was now five thirty, witch ment I would be picking Bella up in half an hour. The boys weren't going on stage before eight, but they wanted us to be at the arena so that they could spend some time with us. Not complaining though. They were talking about me and Bella joining them in on a little prank? Idk to be honest.

I took a deep breath before pulling myself up from the bed. I guess I should stop over thinking this, it was just a small kiss on the cheek Sarah, its no big deal. I went over to my wardrobe, I guess its time to get ready.

______

Me and Bella was now making our way to the arena. I had picked her up a couple of minutes ago, and let me tell you, she was in an happy mood. She was literally jumping up and down in her seat, while screaming out the lyrics to Middel of the night. I just sat there smiling for myself, it was like she didn't have a care in the world.

«Hey S?» S, thats what Brad called me a couple of days ago. Wonder were he got that from? I cant remember Bella calling me that in front of them.

«Yeah?» I tell, after a way to long silence.

«Do you know what that prank is all about?» She asked, looking straight ahed, while humming to the stereo in the car, as it had changed form The Vamps, to Ed Sheeran.

«No clue, Brad just told me we would laugh ourself to death» I tell her with a little laugh. I was curious about what this so called prank was all about.

«Sarah, can I ask you something» Bella suddenly ask, way to serious for my liking.

«Yeah, whats up?» I take my eyes of the road for a second to look at her. Relax I have it under control, we were at a red stop light anyway, so no harm done.

«How did we get this lucky?» I look at her again with a confused look.

«What do you mean?» I ask back, just as the stop light switch over to green.

«I mean, look at us. We are on our way to see the boys we adore perform for the second night in the row. And we also get to hang with them before and after the show. Like, this, this never happens to girl like us» She tells me with a small smile on her face.

«Wow Bella, that was deep» I tell her with a small laugh. «I dont know. I guess it was our turn to get lucky this time. We must thank that football when we see it again» I tell her, and she starts laughing.

«I guess we own that football a big thank you» She tells me with a big smile on her face. Seconds later, we drive up to the arena.

«You ready Bella?» I ask with a smug smile on my smile.

«You bet I am» She tells me, before we both opens the car door, and stepping out. Let the night begin.  

______________

Note:

I was originally not suppose to post this before tomorrow, but grandma_moose, your comment on my last chapter just made my day. Thank you for leaving those lovely comments💕 Hope you like this one as well!