Chapter 40 - Type Of Lifestyle

Sarah's POV:

One month me and Bella had been on tour with the boys, and let me tell you, this monh has been the best in my whole life. We have explored so many different citys, eat many kinds of strange food, and best of all, been with the vest four boys on earth!

Dean had also been a great teacher when it comes to the camera and everything around it. I now knows how to take the best types of phothos while the boys are on stage, and also when they are off stage.

Bella had shown some great scills when it comes to sound, and have even helped the sound guys when they didn't know what the problem was.

We also just finished all of out finals before winter break, and even a month earlyer! Whitc gives us a whole extra month free from that hell hole that we call school. How amazing is that? Its like a second summer break.

Mine and Brads relationship is going great as well. We are having so much fun together, and find out new things about eachother every single day.

This is the type of lifestyle that I wanna live for the rest of my life.

«Sarah! Bella! Could you two come here for a second» Joes voice brought me out of my little day dream. I gave Bella a look, before we walked over to Joe.

«Would you two like to come along with us to the tour in Australia as well? You two are such a grat help around here. I have alredy talked to your parentes, and the school» he told us.

«And also, since you guys finish school this summer, how would you like a free year before college and help around with new music and stuff?» I can not belive this! I looked over at Bella to see her having the same face as me, big smile, and big eyes.

«Guess that is a yes then» Joe said while clapping his hands together before walking off.

Guess this is the lifestyle I will get after all!

THE END!!!

________________________
Thats the end of the book!! Hope you liked it.

Also, still on vacation, will read through when i get home and change any erros i can find.