Chapter 30 - Cuz I'm going home

Sarah's POV:

Monday morning. Why is Friday so far away from Monday, but Monday so close to Friday? Did this even make sense? Well to sum it up, this weekend had gone by way to fast. And also, how was I gonna act in school now? Half of the people following me on social media know I hung out with the boys this weekend? How could they not? I was stupid enough to post about them. So the blame is all on me.

I am still laying in bed by the way. What am I doing you may ask? I am going through my social media apps on my phone. I was just finished on Facebook, replaying to some friends, and ignoring some who was suddenly taking an interest in my life. Wonder why. Note the sarcasm.

I went on my last ap for today, Instagram. I started to scroll down the newsfeed. Some of the photos was from some random accounts I was following, and others posts was from people in my school. I had made my way through all of the posts before I refreshed the page, just to see if someone had recently posted, and indeed it was.

 I had made my way through all of the posts before I refreshed the page, just to see if someone had recently posted, and indeed it was

@bradleywillsimpson: UK, me and the boys want to thank you all for an amazing tour. We have had lots of fun on stage, at every show we have done. Sad its over, but we will be back before you know it! In two weeks we leave for the US, how exiting is that? US you better be ready for us! Also, a big thank you to @SarahHanson for taking this photo🙈

Brad had posted this just a couple of minutes ago. I must say, I am pretty proud of that photo, and it made me smile when he actually gave me credit for it. For some reason it surprised me a little. I thought he would of already have forgotten about me. But again, thats just me and my thoughts.

I clicked like one the photo and left a comment on it as well. For some reason I had a little more courage in me when it came to this now.

@SarahHanson: It was lovely to meet you guys, thanks for an awesome weekend! Enjoy US when you go🙈

I smiled to myself, I was also proud of the comment I had left. Knowing that he would probably not see it until maybe later today, I made my way out of the bed to get ready for today. Lets get this Monday over with. The faster it ends, the sooner it will be the weekend again.

_________

One step. I took one step in the school ground, and suddenly all these girls I did not know was surrounding me. Like come one, what is the big deal! Ok, I would have been the same. But like, give me some space, please!

I just ended up turning on my heels and walking back where I came from. No way was I going to school when this is happening. One step, good God. As I was walking back to my house I saw Bella walking to school. She was on her phone, but as she locked up and saw me walking away from school, she stoped in her tracks before giving me a confused frown.

"You do know school is the other way, right?" She asked.

"I know" I told her

"Then way are you walking from school?" I started walking again before giving her an answer.

"Cuz I'm going home" I told her. A smile formed on my lips as I started counting 3....2....1

"No way I'm not going to school without you there" and just like that, we were on our way back to my house.

_________

"Can we go shopping" Bella was currently laying on the floor of my bedroom.

"Why, we dont have any money?" I told her

"I know, but its more fun than just laying her" She told me while exhaling some air.

"We could do some school work?" I asked, even though I already knew what the answer would be.

"No way, are you stupid?" Yep, I had that coming. Bella stod up, and started to walk around in my room.

"What are you doing?" A little laugh escaped my lips.

"I'm bored" she said, still walking back and fourth in my room. I was looking at her walking back and fourth when my phone started to ring. To into the daze of watching my friend walking, I did not look at the caller ID.

"Hello this is Sarah" My tone bored.

"Did you die or something on your way back to your house yesterday?" Wait what, that sounded a lot like Brad. I looked at the caller ID. And indeed, it was Brad.

"No, just thinking" I told him

"About..?" He asked me back.

"School" I said quicker than I intended, "Anyway, whats up?"

"Ehm, me and the boys was wondering if you and Bella was free later on?" My smile grew

"Yeah, but what are you and the boys doing now" I asked back. I could see from the corner of my eyes that Bella was now standing still, listening in on my conversation with Brad.

"Nothing, why?" He is a lifesaver!

"Me and Bella will be around in like twenty minutes" I told him, hanging up before he got the chance to talk back to me.

Bella was already on her way to the front door, me right behind her.