Chapter 29 - Crazy

Sarah's POV

For the most of the night, I had no adea on what was going on. One second the boys was standing backstage with these silly costumes on, the next hey where on the stage, and then they were back of again. And before me and Bella knew, they were on the stage again this time preforming themselves.

One second their mums were on the stage, next I knew a guy I had yet to meet stood by Brad's piano while he was laughing his ass of. Like I said, no adea on what was going on for the most of the nigh. I knew the boys liked to prank echoer, but this was on a whole new level!

Right now, me and Bella was sitting in their dressing room, waiting till they were finished in the showe and stuff like that. While we where waiting, I decided to take a look at the photos I had taken with my phone tonight. And let me tell you, there was many more tonight, than last night.

As I was scrolling I came over a really cute picture of Brad. I had to show him that later tonight. I also found the one I had taken of them just before they went on stage with the silly costumes. What are they even called? Anywho, I decided to post it on my Instagram.

@SarahHanson: Look at these silly boys

@SarahHanson: Look at these silly boys. Can you guess who is who? What a night though!

Also, after brad tagged me in that photo earlier today, my mentions had just blown up in the sky. Everyone was accusing us for dating. Not that I care, I would love to date B.. Sarah, what did you agree with yourself earlier? Not to think about this. Yes, good girl. Seriously I should really stop talking to myself in my head. This can not be a good thing. Can it?

As I was saying, people now think we are dating, and some of the comments that are on some of my photos are.. Lets just say they are not the nicest comments. Also, I had gained even more followers. I still think I am living a dream.

«You girls ready to go?» It was Connor, he had that sweet smile of his on his face.

«Yeah» Both me and Bella say at the same time. We look at each other and give a little air high five, before we walk over to were Connor was standing, looking at us strangely, like we were crazy or something. Not judging him though, we can be a little crazy sometimes when we are together.

«Anyway» Connor starts again. «We are driving mine and yours car Sarah, Brad is gonna go with you two, just incase you loose sight of me, and we will go to this restaurant together» He tells us with a smile.

«Sounds great» Again, me and Bella says this at the same time.

«Crazy» We hear Connor mumble to himself before he starts walking. Me and Bella standing there, just giggling to ourself before we follow Connor outside to meet up with the others.

_______

We did loose Connor, after just a few minuets of me driving behind him. Lucky, and unlucky, for us, we had Brad. Lucky because he knew the name of the restaurant. Unlucky because he did not know where this restaurant were. We ended up coming twenty minutes late. Luckily we had been on the phone with Tris, so he had taken our order, and when we got there, the food was already out on the table.

Can I just say, this night had been one of the best in so long. The boys where making jokes, me and Bella was making jokes, and all in all, we had a really good time together. Me and Brad talked quite a lot let me tell you. He is such a good guy! I even showed Brad the photo, also ended up sending it to him.

I'm so gonna miss this, when life gets back to normal again on Monday. Like, yeah, I was hoping to hang out with them again soon. But something inside of me was telling me that this was the last chance to be with them. Maybe it was, maybe not...

Anyway, me and Tris started up our conversation about sex again. Not because we hadn't finished it the other day, but more to make Bella even more uncomfortable. It was hilarious. She is really not a person who likes the topic of sex.

All in all, the night was a blast. And when we were leaving the table, I was sad. Not because we were leaving the restaurant, but because I had no adea of what would happen the next few weeks. I know I had school. But would we still be in contact withe the boys?