Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten

Summers POV

I sat in the front of the church service, waiting patiently for Aiden to walk out with his gutar. Rain sat on my left and Jamie sat on my right. We were nearly jumping out of our seats with anxiety.  I loved watching Aiden play the gutar. When I saw him for the first time, standing up there and strumming along with the choir, I was completely mesmorized. 

Aiden... There's something about him, that whenever I'm around him, something sparks within me. A newly born happiness has been introduced to my life. A happiness I have never had with Carl ordering me around and abusing me. But with Aiden, I'm different. Everything's different. When I'm with Aiden, I'm someone I have never been. I'm me. 

When he walked out onto the stage, plugged his gutar up and threw a wink in my direction. I blushed deeply as Rain giggled and Jamie rolled her eyes. I was suprised that Kyle, Samson, Jacob and Jimmy came. Well, actually, I take that back. With Kiera, Caitlyn and Jamie, I would be surprised if the guy's didn't come. They have the boys whipped and in the palm of their hands.

When Aiden began playing the gutar, I closed my eyes and let out a deep breath. He was so talented. Everything about him playing...It was just so beautiful. 

When it ended, my stomach did a flip and I saw him strum the last note, chewing on his bottom lip as he did so. I noticed it was something he did whenever he was extremely focused on something. I caught him doing it while he was in his office, working on some pack work. Then later that day while Jamie was talking to him about some rogues that were running through the territory. He was deciphering whether or not to let them pass. Of course he eliminated them. 

Another, more upbeat song played and I smiled ridely when he seemed extremely into it, mouthing the words. "He's so amazing." I murmured. Rain glanced over at me and giggled, laying her head on my shoulder. She snaked her arm around mine and we stayed like that for a while. 

Pretty much the whole service. I think she even fell asleep to the pastor's sermon.

When church was over, we waiting for Aiden to grab his gutar and meet up with us. He slipped his arms around my waist and pulled me into a tight hug. "Hello, angel! How are you?" He kissed my neck and licked my mark. I shivered, eyeing Jamie and Rain who looked around embarrassed. 

"I'm great. You were really good up there. Adorable, intent, sexy..." Aiden growled and bit down on my neck lightly.

"Guys! We are in church! Take this to the bedroom!" Jamie hollered. I laughed and pulled away from Aiden's hold to smile at Jamie and Rain. They looked disgusted. Kiera was wrapped in Jacob's arms, swooning over him like I was with Aiden. Caitlyn was chatting away with Samson. Kyle grabbed Rain and pulled her away, taking her to the car. I felt bad for Jamie and Jimmy. They both haven't found their mates.

I stepped out of Aiden's arms and cleared my throat, getting everyone's attention. "Come on. Let's go home." I grabbed my mates hand and lead him outside to the car. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around me from behind, making us do a weird, waddling walk to avoid tripping.

"I can't wait to take you home and-"

"Stop right there!" Rain snapped at Aiden. He snarled loudling and glared at my sister. I was about to say something but Rain pointed a finger at Aiden. "You will not talk about my sister or your intentions in front of me. I do not wish to know what you guys do in that bedroom of yours." She was brave for talking to him like that. I gave her warning eyes. She needs to watch herself. Alpha's dont get talked to with disrespect. Ever.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" He said in a rather harsh tone. I flinched, turning around to glare at him. 

"Aiden. Calm down. Let's all just, take a breath and clear the air. Rain, go home with Kyle. Aiden and I are running home." I grabbed his hand again and pulled him to the forest without another word. I was mumbling under my breath about dimwitted alphas, annoying sisters, arrogant mates and what not.