Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty One

When I woke up the following morning, I knew I wasn't alone. I vaguely remember Samantha laying down with me on the huge king sized bed in Aiden's and my room. I glanced over my shoulder to see her curled up in a ball sleeping. I could tell she was scared, she reeked of fear. 

She wasn't always like this. Samantha used to be the strongest female wolf in our old pack. She was even stronger than a few males. She was one of the few that didn't cower from Luke's crude talking and strong, intimidating voice. She always stood her ground. But now... now she was terrified. She felt like she could be snatched and torn to shreds. 

That's not how I want her to live her life here, in my pack. I want her to be happy and open to making new friends. But Aiden has scarred her and put a never ending fear on her shoulders. Aiden is a powerful Alpha. Always have been and always will be. He kills rogues without second thought... he is merciless. And Samantha is very capable of seeing that she was on his list. Now? Hell, I have no idea as to what Aiden thinks of her... 

But I do know one thing...he will never harm her, not if I have anything to do with it. 

I felt another presence and I looked toward the door. I knew it was Aiden and I quickly left the bed and ran to the door. I had to keep Aiden away from Samantha for a while. I was scared he's hurt her if there was a moment of stillness. 

Plus, I don't want Samantha to wake up... this is probably the best nights sleep she's had in a long time. 

I open the door and stepped out of the room, almost smacking into Aiden. He smiled softly down at me before looking at the door to our bedroom, arching an eyebrow. 

"She's sleeping." I whispered. He sighed but nodded. Aiden grabbed my hand and placed it in the crook of his arm, leading me down to the living room. 

"We'll have to get her a room for herself." He said, plopping down on the couch. I smiled and straddled his waist, tangling my fingers in his hair. 

"Aww... look at you being generous!" I teased, nipping at his nose. Aiden smiled slyly before capturing my lips with his own. Passion flowed from him into me, making me giddy and happy. He placing his hands on the small of my back, pressing me up against his chest. It was obvious he wasn't going to let me go any time soon. And I wasn't going to complain. 

When his tongue pressed against my bottom lip, I opened my mouth to dominate his. I wasn't about to let him have control. Aiden didn't seem to like this as he tried to regain power. I giggled when I didn't let him and he grew frustrated. He flipped us so I was laying on the couch and he was hovering over me. 

He hitched my leg around his waist and then placed his hand on my waist. He kissed me feverishly, desperate for control but I wouldn't allow it. I began unbuttoning his shirt and then shoved it off his shoulders. Aiden pulled away to take it off, his muscles coiling as he did so. My eyes widened as I stared at him. I know I've seen him shirtless hundreds of times, but it still makes my mouth water. And I swear...he gets stronger everything he takes that stupid shirt off! 

Catching me off guard, he kisses me and is proud when he dominates my mouth. I internally laugh but I wasn't complaining... I did like when he ran things his way. He was very good at it. But I couldn't help my hands from exploring. Then rounded his shoulder and slid down his chest, kneading at his abs. I licked my lips and leaned forward to nip at his pectorals. Aiden threw his head back, squeezed his eyes shut and moaned. I smiled in victory. 

I went to unbutton his jeans but I heard someone gasp before I heard Aiden grunt and growl. He covered me instantly and I glanced down to see his somehow took off my shirt. I bit my bottom lip, confused... When did that happen?