Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

Aiden's POV :)

As morning dawned on me, a smile crept across my face. Last night was absolutely perfect. Summer accepted my promise ring and we finished our mating. And mating with Summer was the most amazing experience. There was not one flaw. Well, other than the part where I hurt her. But after that... There just wasn't anything like it. 

I went to grab Summer and pulled her to me because some reason, she wasn't already in my arms. But her side of the bed was empty. I sat up quickly and let out a low growl. Where is she now? I hopped out of bed, pulled on basketball shorts and then marched out of the room to find her dancing in the kitchen, listening to her Ipod. I smiled widely as she made bacon and eggs. I thought about watching her for a while, but I got cold from not having her near me. So I sneaked up behind her and slipped my arms around her waist.

She squealed and spun around to look at me with wide eyes. The expression on her face was so percious that I had to kiss both of her cheeks and forehead. She yanked the headphones out of her ears and crossed her arms. "You aren't supposed to be up yet!" She growled. Her eyes trailed down to my bare chest and then blushed beet red and turned back to her bacon. Raising my eyebrows in confusion, I glanced down. What was she embarrassed about?

Oh... All over my chest were scratch marks. I vaguely remember her scratching me. All I remember is that it was extremely erotic. I smirked at the fact she left her mark on me and kissed the back of her shoulder while my hands skimmed her bare thighs. She was only wearing one of my gray shirts that cover just below her butt. I love seeing her in my clothes. 

 "You smell so good." I muttered into her neck. She moaned and leant her head to the side to offer my more access. I nibbled on my mark, suckling on it and making her knees buckle. I tightened my grip on her and smiled. "You're gonna burn the bacon." I muttered. She turned the stove off and then leaned back against me. I picked her up, turned her and set her on the counter. Summer leaned down and pressed her lips to mine hungrily, wrapped her legs around my waist. I placed my hands on the counter beside her to keep me propped up. She let out loud moans, turning me on. I yearned for her. And I will take her right now if I could. But I wasn't sure that was something she wanted. 

Then, taking me by surprise, Summer grabbed the waistband of my short and began to push them down. I leaned away, looking at her with confused eyes. She began to pant and nodded quickly, reaching for me. I growled, picked her and spend us to the bedroom were I had my way with her for the second time.

And it was even better than the first. 

"Um...er...let's go swimming." Summer moved out of my arms as I tried to kiss her cheek. I looked at her with confusion but she just tossed me my swim suit and hurried to put hers on. I sighed and got out bed to change into my trunks.

What was that all about? We just made love for the second time and she couldn't wait to leave my presence. What did I do wrong? 

I slipped a hand through my hair and gripped it tightly, gnawing on my bottom lip as I waiting for her to step out. When she did, I took in her white bikini that had a small broach in between her breasts. The shorts ties on the sides and her top was strapless. Dangerous suit for waterslides...

She stared at me for a second before she lowered her eyes and walked towards the door. I reached out for her but she spun away from me and snatched her coverup, exiting the bedroom. I stood there dumbfounded. Did she just jerk away from my touch? Oh my God. What did I do?! 

I walked out of the bedroom and scrunched my eyebrows together while I looked at her. "Summer? Sweetheart, what's wrong?" She was leaning against the counter and her bottom lip was trembling. I went to comfort her but she tensed and I froze.