Chapter Eighteen

*Warning: Sexual Content is in this chapter*

Chapter Eighteen

Summer's POV

I woke up curled up with my back pressed against Aiden's chest, his arms wrapped tightly and securely around my waist. I couldn't help the smile that spread across my lips as I turned and snuggled closer to him, letting out a satisfied breath. Aiden seemed to be to be half awake as he subconsciously pulled me even closer. So close in fact, it almost became hard to breathe. 

Aiden rolled us over so I was sprawled out across his chest. I giggled softly and propped my elbow on his chest as I stared at his peaceful looking face. His eyebrows furrowed and he looked as if he was thinking about something long and hard. Then he started looking troubled. I skimmed my fingers along the length of his jawline and watched as his head jerked to the side and his eyes opened. He immediately tightened his hold on me and looked around the room, alert.

I couldn't help but kiss his cheek at how adorable and precious he looked. "Bad dream, babe?" I whispered to him. Aiden let out a moan and let his head collapse back to the bed. I stared down at him, raising and eyebrow.

"Yeah." He said and move his head so he could make eye contact with me. I brushed a lock of his bed hair out of his face and kissed his forehead.

"About what?" 

"You. All my dreams are about you. Good or bad." I cocked my head to the side, pleased by how even in his sleep, I am still in his thoughts. 

"What was it about? I don't like being in your nightmares." I faked sad, giving him a pout lip. Aiden smiled slightly and laughed. 

"It was about nothing, angel. Don't worry." He massaged his fingers over the worry line in between my eyebrows as he kissed me once of the lips. I swatted at his chest and glared at his handsome face. Why does he have to be so sexy in the morning? It only makes it that much harder to get up and get ready for the day. 

"Aiden Ross! You best believe you're going to tell me!" I situated myself so I was sitting up on his waist with my arms crossed over my chest. Aiden placed his hands on my hips and gazed up at me.

"Am I?" I nodded. "Its just about a fight." He shrugged. I licked my lips, arched an eyebrow and waited for him to continue. "With rogues and, well, let's just say you shouldn't have fought." Oh. Aiden had a dream about me dying by the rogues. I giggled and laid my head on his shoulder, kissing the side of his neck.

"You're so adorable, babe. You had a nightmare about me dying." Aiden growled playfully as he flipped us over so I was under him and he was laying on top of me. He pecked at my lips and brushed hair out of my face.

"I do not find it adorable that you were killed by them. You need to be careful, Summer." I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I reached up to kiss him but he pushed me back down. "I'm serious, Summer. I cannot lose you." I sigh and turn my head to the side as I was annoyed with Aiden's constant over protectivness. He grabbed my chin and pulled me over so I he could stare ito my eyes. 

"You don't have to keep worrying about me, Aiden. I am stronger than you think." I murmured. Aiden's eyes flickered pitch black for a moment before he took a deep breath and shook his head.

"I know you're strong, Summer. But no matter what, until the day I die, I will always worry about you. You're on my mind all the time, one minute apart, I nearly have a heart attack. You're my mate." He told me. I nodded and pulled his head down to mine, pressing my lips to his. I only meant for it to be short and quick but Aiden pressed his chest against mine, deepening the kiss. 

I moaned and hitched a leg around his waist, grabbing the bottom of Aiden's shirt, pulling it off of him. Aiden pulled away for a moment to throw his shirt across the room and then nearly tear mine off. I laughed and grabbed the waistline of Aiden's shorts and began to push them off but he slapped my hands away. His lips trailed down my neck where he licked my mark and then continued down to my naval. 

"I love you, Aiden." I choked out. I felt Aiden smile agaist my skin and then went to pull my shorts off. When he did, I heard a growl and I looked at him staring at my black lace, burning a bright red. He looked up at me and his eyes were swarmed with lust. He hovered over my again.

"Oh god, I love you too." He smashed his lips against mine and I grinned widely as he unhooked my bra and palmed my breasts gently. I moaned and arched against him, digging my fingers into his shoulderblades while I pushed his shorts off with my feet. His lips moved down my neck and he nibbled on my mark. "So, so much." Then he took a nipple in his mouth and his fingers slipped under the waistband of my underwear. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly and began to pant heavily. 

"Aiden..." I groaned. He switched to my other nipple and pulled the underwear off completely. He positioned himself with my core and then gently thrust in. I gasped and clenched tightly on his hair. I bucked my hips when he paused and dropped his face into my neck, breathing a little too heavily that it worried me. Then he snarled and gripped tightly on the sheets of the bed. "Aiden? What's wrong?" He lifted his head and glared sharply at me before baring his teeth.

"Aiden! Can I come in?!" Jamie called. I groaned and Aiden let out a low growl. I grabbed his face gently, rubbing my thumbs gently over his cheekbones. He seemed to calm down a little bit. 

"No! We're busy!" Aiden snapped. I heard Jamie groan and then stomp away. Aiden looked over at me and rested his forehead against mine. "Talk about killing the mood." He grumbled. I wish I could smile or laugh but I was extremely disappointed. 

"We better go see what Jamie wanted." I went to push Aiden off but he shook he head and then kissed me passionately. I was shocked by that, but kissed him back. And soon, our lust returned and Aiden chuckled at my eagerness when I bucked against him and whimpered. 

Then, as if he were answering my prayers, Aiden whisked us into an hour of passion and love-making.

I was actually quite embarrassed as to how many times it took for us to be satisfied. Afterwards, we took a quick shower together and changed into sweats and tees, planning to be lazy today. Then we walked hand-in-hand down to the kitchen where everyone was waiting. 

"Good morning!" Jamie exaggerated and ran over to hug me tightly. I giggled and looked over at Rain who gave me a knowing look. My cheeks flamed and Aiden pulled me close to him, sensing my discomfort. 

"Why did you disturb us, Jamie?" Aiden asked. Jamie rolled her eyes and walked over to grab me, yanking me out of Aiden's grasp. 

"Well, because we're going swimming! So, lets get our swim suits on and go enjoy the nice, warm day!" Jamie looked over at the rest of our packmates who seemed eager. They were already dressed in their swimsuits. Rain wore a cover up with her bikini on under, Kiera wore a pink bikini top and jean shorts while Jamie wore a sundress. Caitlyn wasn't ready yet. The guys all had their swim trunks on with a plain shirt. 

"Swimming. Oh fun." I grumbled. Honestly, I only liked swimming with Aiden and Aiden alone. I'm ashamed of my scars and Aiden's the only one who I feel comfortable with seeing them. 

"It'll be fun! Now shoo shoo!" Jamie waved us off. Aiden pulled us to the stairs and whispered in my ear. 

"It's going to be fine, angel. I promise." He squeezed my hand reassuringly and I smirked. Of course. No matter what, I'll make it through anything with Aiden by my side.