01-Wolf Moon

Laken Stilinski sat in her bedroom, a book in her hand. She didn't plan to leave her bedroom that night seeing as the first day of Sophemore year was tomorrow and she wanted to get as much sleep as she possibly could, but that wasn't happening, because her bedroom door slammed open, and their stood her younger twin brother, Stiles Stilinski. 

"Get up, get dressed!" Stiles shouted, rushing around his twin's room, throwing her black converses towards her. 

The older Stilinski raised her eyebrow at her twin brother, as she marked the page in her book that she was reading and sat in on her bedside table, "And where are we supposed to be going?" She asked putting the shoes onto her feet and standing up, sliding her phone in the back pocket of the jeans that she was wearing. 

"To get Scott. Dad left a few minutes ago. Two joggers found a dead body. I'll tell you more when we get Scott, so let's go!" Stiles rushed, pulling her out of the room. 

"Why do I have to go with you?" She asked as they got into the Jeep. Laken had her own car, one that she didn't earn on her own, and one that didn't come from her father, but one that came from her best friend, Jackson Whittemore himself. He had gotten the black Audi for her on her birthday

"Because Scott and I don't do anything without you." Stiles stated in a duh voice.

Laken rolled her eyes at her twin brother, and sat back in the seat, wishing Stiles would've given her time to grab a jacket from her closet before he pulled her out of the car. 

*******

Laken rolled her eyes as she watched her twin brother climb up the roof that belonged to Melissa McCall, the mother of their best friend, Scott McCall. Leaning against the railing, and out of sight, she watched Scott come out of the house, carrying a baseball bat in his hands, and she let out a silent giggle. 

Suddenly, she heard screaming, and looked up to see her brother hanging by his feet on the roof, and Scott swinging the bat, trying to hit the boy. 

"Stiles! What the hell are you doing?!" Scott exclaimed, turning his head as he saw Laken walk up the stairs to the porch, rubbing her arms from the cold air that blew.

"You weren't answering your phone!" Stiles spoke out in defense. "Why do you have a bat?"

"I thought you were  predator." Scott exclaimed. 

"A preda -- Look, I know it's late, but you've got to hear this. I saw our dad leave like twenty minutes ago." Stiles pointed to himself and his twin sister, "Dispatch called. They're bringing in every officer from the Beacon Department and even the state." 

"For what?" Scott asked.

"Two joggers found a body in the woods." Stiles smirked and jumped to the ground.

"A dead body?" Scott asked, and Laken slapped her forehead lightly at her best friend. 

"No, a body of water." Laken spoke, sarcastically, "Yes, dumb ass a dead body." 

"Wait, you mean like someone was murdered?" Scott asked. 

"No one knows yet. They said it was a girl, probably in her twenties."