Chapter 15-Ice Pick

Laken sat on the floor of the gym, watching the kids climb the rock wall. She had taken PE last year and currently had a free period, which she spent during which ever class Scott and Stiles were in.

The eldest Stilinski let out a laugh as Allison knocked Scott down and he fell onto the black mat underneath him.

"McCall, I don't know why your pain brings me a special joy." Finstock chuckled, turning back to the class. "Alright! Next two. Stilinski, Erica, let's go, wall."

Laken got help up from Scott as she watched Erica in worry. She watched as Erica made it half way to the top before she stopped.

"Erica!" Finstock yelled, looking up at the girl. "Dizzy? Is is vertigo?"

"Vertigo's a dysfunction of the vestibule system in the inner ear." Lydia told him. "She's just freaking out."

"Erica!" He called up again.

"I'm fine."

"Coach, maybe it's not safe. You know she's Epileptic." Allison told him as she kept her gaze on Erica.

Laken brought her phone out of her back pocket, pulling up her boyfriends name and sending him a quick text to come to the school.

******

Laken's hand started to shake as she sat in the girls locker room, waiting for Lydia and Allison. Lydia, taking notice, went to ask if she was okay, but she was already out of the door. The two girls followed her, only to find that Scott was rushing in the same direction.

The two caught Erica just as she fell off the rock wall.

"Put her on her side, put her on her side." Laken told the other werewolf, who followed the directions.

"How'd the two of you know?" Allison asked.

"I just felt it." The two replied in sync.

*****

"Why am I picking you up?" Derek asked his girlfriend as he peeled out of the school parking lot.

"Because Erica, the girl I told you about, just had a fucking sezier trying to climb the rock wall. So if there's any time that you should think about biting her then it's now." Laken said, "But if she tries anything with you after she's bitten, I'll knock her ass all the way back to Tuesday."

"You know, it turns me on that you can get overprotective." Derek glanced at her before back at the road. "Like really turns me on."

"That's good to know."
****

Laken leaned up against a wall of the abandoned train station, waiting for Erica to come out so that the two of them could be back at school for lunch, before the leave.

"This doesn't cover enough skin." Erica came out wearing a short black mini skirt, a white v-neck t-shirt and a black leather jacket. Laken had also curled her hair and did her make up. "And why are you not dressed like this?"

"To be sexy you need to show enough skin to get attention. My ex-boyfriend is Jackson Whittemore, I always have attention."