Epilogue

"Can't believe you actually agreed to go." Stiles mumbled as he helped Laken pack some of her clothes. "How does Derek feel about this?"

"Derek knows that this is what I wanna do." Laken said, "And he supports it. Besides, Jackson's gonna need someone with him just in case he looses control."

"Doesn't he have an anchor now?" Scott walked into the room, a gift bag in his hand.

"Yeah, me and Lydia." Laken told them, folding a pair of ripped jeans and putting them in the bag. "What's that?"

"This is from me and Mom." Scott handed it to her, "A going away present."

Laken raised an eyebrow, taking the bag he held out to her. She pulled the tissue paper out to revile a picture frame. She pulled it out and smiled at the picture.

It was of her, Scott, and Stiles. It was during one of their many movie nights where Stiles tried to force his twin and best friend to watch Star Wars. Though he never got his way and they ended up watching some other movie.

"Thank you." She smiled, hugging the boy. "I love you, guys."

"We love you too, Lake."

XXX

Everyone stood in the airport, Stiles, Scott, Melissa, Lydia, Derek, Noah, Isaac, Laken and Jackson.

"Stay safe and call me when you land." Noah mumbled to his daughter, hugging her.

"I will dad, I promise." Laken chuckled, "I'm coming back. It's just for a year."

"I know." He sighed, pulling away so that Melissa could hug her.

"Keep the three of them out of trouble." Laken told the other woman, who laughed.

"I'll try my best." Melissa said, kissing her cheek. "Love you, Laken."

"Love you to, Mel."

"Don't miss me too much." Isaac grinned pulling the brunette into a tight hug.

"I'll do my best." Laken smiled, kissing his cheek. "Text me if you need anything."

"I will."

The three best friend group hugged.

"I know we said goodbye this morning, but that doesn't mean I can't cry." Stiles said, making Scott and Laken laugh.

"I love you guys."

"Flight 182 to London, now boarding."

"Go catch your flight." Derek told his girlfriend, kissing her forehead.

They watched as Jackson and Laken walked off, suite cases trailing behind them before the turned to walk away.

"Derek!"

The Alpha turned around just in time to catch Laken. Her legs wrapped around his waist and her hands held the sides of his face as she kissed him. His hands held her sides before wrapping around her her waist.

They pulled away and she sat her forehead on his, both of them looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I love you, too."

XXXX

The two best friends sat in their seats on the plane that was getting ready to take off.

"You ready for this?" Jackson turned his head to look at Laken.

She turned from looking out the window and smiled at him, "Born ready."