Chapter 3-Pack Mentality

"So you killed her?" Stiles asked as him, Laken and Scott walked into the school building. 

"I don't know. I just woke up." Scott said, glancing at Laken. She had a different scent to her then she normally did, but he couldn't figure out where he had smelt it before. "And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breath. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before." Scott confessed. 

"Really? I have." Stiles said, "Usually ends a little differently." 

"Okay, A. I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real." Scott had a look of disgust on his face along with Laken, "And B. Never give us that much detail about you in bed." 

"Yeah, you don't see me telling you about my wet dreams about, De-, Dave Franco." Laken winced as she almost spoke Derek's name. 

After their kiss the night before, Laken hadn't seen him, but she couldn't help but wonder if it meant as much to him as it did to her. The way Derek's hands were gripping her waist as they kissed drove her crazy, and left her wanting more just like it, hopefully somewhere in the near future. 

"Noted, and gross." He made a face at his twin sister, "Let me take a guess here..." Stiles said. 

"No, I.. I don't know. You think it had something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow. Like I'm gonna lose control and throttle her out." Scott said. 

"No, of course no. Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, alright? Personally I think you're handling it pretty amazingly. You know, it's not like, like there are some lycanthrope beginning classes you can talk." Stiles said. 

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher." Scott said. 

 "Who? Derek? Did you forget the part where you TWO put him in jail?" Laken asked, looking between the two boys. 

"You helped!" Stiles exclaimed. 

"No I stood there why you and wolf boy dug the body up." Laken said, "I believe the moment we saw the girl that he didn't do it. Derek might be a lot of things but I don't think murder would be one of them." She told them, "I mean let's face it, Derek is to sexy to be a murderer and thrown in jail." 

"Yeah, I know." Soctt said. "But killing her, dragging her on the back of the bus, it just felt so..real." 

"How real?" The twins asked him. 

"Like it actually happened." 

The two boys pushed open the school doors only to see the police in the parking lot, a bus full of blood, and scratch marks. 

"I think it did." Stiles said.  

They went back into the school, Scott having his phone in his hand. 

"She's probably fine." The twins said. 

"She didn't answer my texts." Scott said, and Laken rolled her eyes.

"You know it could just be a coincidence. A seriously amazing coincidence." Stiles said, trying to calm Scott down. 

"Just help me find her, okay?" Scott said before going to find Allison.