Chapter 13-Omega

Laken threw her head back as lips kissed down her neck and hands tugged on the ends of the over sized t-shirt she was wearing. Letting out a giggle once the shirt was off and cold hands touched her stomach, Derek pulled away and smiled down at the girl he was hovered above.

"Why are you giggling?"

"Because I'm ticklish there." She said with a smile, "You already know that."

"Yeah, I d-,"

The Alpha was cut off by the sound of a phone ringing, Laken's phone. The two groaned and Derek rolled off of her.

"What the hell do you want?" Laken asked her twin brother as soon as she saw the caller ID.

"Laken! You need to meet Scott and I at the hospital right now!" Stiles shouted from the other end of the phone.

"Why the hell do you need me at the hospital?" She asked, trying to push Derek away from kissing her neck but it wasn't doing any good, "I'm kind of busy at the moment."

"Laken, it's Lydia! We heard her scream and then all of a sudden she was gone." Stiles said, "And she's walking around in the cold naked."

"What do you mean she's running around naked?"

"I'll explain later! Just get to the hospital!"

"Wait, Stil-," She pulled the phone away from her ear as she heard the dial tone, "That little drama dick hung up on me."

"What was it?" Derek asked.

"Don't pretend like you weren't just listening to my conversation." Laken spoke, grabbing her jeans off of the floor and putting the on as she stood. "I have to meet dumb and dumber at the hospital."

"I'll give you a ride." Derek stood up and grabbed his own jeans from the floor, "So much for spending the night here, huh?"

"Just sneak into my window tonight." Laken told him as they walked out the abandon train station the Alpha had been hiding in.

He was still a wanted fugitive but Noah had seen how happy the older man made his daughter and he looked past it.

(*******)

"I love you, be safe." Derek mumbled against Lakens' lips as they sat in the hospital parking lot.

"Hhmm, I always am." She mumbled, pulling back and getting out. Shutting the door, she leaned down into the open window with a smile on her face, "And I love you too."

With one last smile at his girlfriend, Derek drove off and Laken went in search for her brothers car. Once she finally found it, she rolled her eyes as she sat the Argent girl standing in front of the jeep.

"What are you doing here? Someone's gonna see us." She heard Scott whisper to the girl.

"I don't care, she is my best friend and we need to find her before they do." Allison told here as Laken walked up to them.

"Scott, get out so I can get in." Laken's voice had everyone turning to her as she walked up.

"I can find her before the cops can." Scott continued to talk to his girlfriend as he opened the door to the jeep and pulled Laken in on his lap so she could crawl into the backseat of her brothers jeep.