I N T R O D U C T I O N.

~One of the most outrageous decision a man can ever make in his life is to trust someone with bad intentions.~

Kim Taehyung

Landing trust easily to everyone was the major weakness of Kim Taehyung.
Kim taehyung, 23, lived in a small house with his little sister Jiwon, Who was suffering from a heart problem.
Major goals of Taehyung's life were,
1. To become a renowned author.
2. To earn enough money for his sister to recover soon.

Jiwon,7, his sister who was suffering from a heart problem required a great amount of money to recover. In order to earn money, Taehyung teaches at a School. He was a man who worked hard night and day.
At day, he imparted knowledge to his students and at night he sat by the window of his house, weaving and knitting best deepest stories of his life.

Writing stories had always been a part of him. The way his parents died in an accident always helped him to grow. He maybe was a young male, but the level of his maturity was higher than that.

Taehyung never had a girlfriend. It wasn't that he never knew about relations, it was because no one liked him. To everyone he was a simple, frumpish boring man. On wattpad everyone knew him as a man who wrote extraordinarily, but never knew his simplicty, his decency.

Yujin

A girl, who loved other writer's work but Taehyung held a special place in her heart. Reading his works, flared a special spark in her heart and she started falling for the wattpader, not knowing anything about him, how he looked, where he lived. She just knew she liked him. She lived with 2 goals,
1. To meet that wattpader, maybe once.
2. To marry a guy, handsome, rich and young. A sophisticated man. In short, a man totally opposite to Taehyung.

Both of them thought they'll achieve their goals easily and live a happy prosperous life, but things didn't turn out as they were expected to be.

Their life changes the moment when they both meet each other. Taehyung walking himself to his home encounters with the girl who pleads for help, but what happens when he decides to help her?

He acknowledges the girl in trouble, never knowing she could be a girl with trouble.

~~~~

That's it for a little sneak peak in the story. The story might not be that simple as it seems. Expect major plot twists.

Don't forget to give your honest remarks on this intro.❤
Waiting to hear y'all.♡ :") 🙆

《COMING SOON.》