10.Stinging love.

~His love stung deep into her heart. The only sting that made her acknowledge her feelings.~

"I failed." He faltered. "I failed. How I promised to you that I'll always protect you but today I failed." His eyes got watery as he said.

"You didn't fail. You saved me Taehyung," she cried as she patted his back, "Please don't cry."

"Why shouldn't I? That stupid boy was just about to.."

"But I'm here safe. With you."

He cupped her face, that was warm yet wet with tears. "You're such a strong girl." He expressed as he brushed a tear off her face.

And then he enveloped her into a pure hug. The only hug that she needed. The only comfort she needed was in that very chest. It felt that her heart heaved with joy when she was hugged. The tight grip against his shirt was enough to tell how satisfied and safe she felt. The smell that came out of his skin wasn't a smell it was an essence of his hard work, that pleased her.

"Yujin, please stay safe. You mean a world to me. From now on I will drop you to hostel. I really don't care what others would think. I just want you safe!"

Tears splattered her face. But this time her tears weren't fake.
But this time her reaction wasn't fake. It was all real.

¤¤¤

Taehyung is the sweetest. I don't deserve all this. Why am I hurting his feelings? He is making me cry, his love is. And I dont even know why I'm having a soft corner for him. I need to accept I like him.

Swamped in her disoriented thoughts, tucked in her bed, Yujin was brought back when she heard her phone ringing. The same number that terrified her.

Lips quavering, she managed to say a "Hello."

"How's the plan going?" And nothing in the world made her tremble as this very voice did.

"I.. It is going well. Just another last step to attain it."

"You better hurry up, for you know what I shall do to your dear mother." A deep husky voice said.

"Don't you dare touch her." She yelled.

"Oh, sweetie I won't. You just got few more days and if I don't get what I want, you'll kiss your mother goodbye for the last time."

"Please," she sobbed. "I'm trying my best and I'll do as you say. Just please don't hurt her."

"As you say, fella. Just few more days. Just few more days!" And the call ended with his evil laughs.

She threw her phone away from her. By the time she hugged her knees to comfort her, her face was briming with tears. The tears, the pain that she long concealed beneath the surface of her evil plans.

Why am I trapped here? I hate this man who has ruined my life. I never was like this before. I also had a beautiful life, when I was just an ordinary girl, who lived with her mother, who was my world. But a storm came and ruined our lives. How can I forget how this evil man tortured me, when I was walking to my hostel but was being pulled ruthlessly in a dark room. I wasn't able to see his face just sensed he was a male. How he threatened me brutally, how his nails digged into my arms, forcing me to accomplish his plans.

All of the memories flashed in her head as she pulled her shirt below her arm only to witness his marks on her flesh. The pain, the bruise that was still fresh to her skin.
He threw me on the rough floor when I denied to agree to with him. I have never played with anyone's feelings. But he brought my mother between us.

Yes, I do hate Taehyung but playing with his innocent feelings was not my plan. His pure feelings are soft. He loves me unconditionally. How will he react when he gets to know that I was faking all this. That I don't love him. I'm just here to ruin his life. I'm sorry Taehyung.

I hate this man who has dragged me into this darkness and I hate the man to whom I'm getting emotionally attached.

I hate the existence of a man.

¤¤¤

Taehyung sitting alone in the office, working was tapped on his shoulder. Turning around his eyes beamed with elation as he saw his best friend, Jungkook. And nothing did they both say just did their handshake that they've been doing since a long time.

And then Taehyung hugged him, the only hug that mattered. "I missed you kookie." He squealed with a cute pout.

"I missed you too, bro."

Jungkook and Taehyung are childhood best friends. Both of them work here as a teacher but the only difference is that Taehyung is at a greater post than Jungkook. Jungkook is a substitute English teacher.

A thought blinked in his head, and Taehyung remembered the secret he didn't tell to his best friend. This broiling lava was not being handled by him as he blurt out, "Jungkook I'm in love."

Jungkook's eyes bugged out. "OMG. YOU NEVER TOLD MISTER. WHO IS IT WHO IS IT?"

Reluctance was evident in his voice as he revealed. "She's a student here."

"WHAT? A STUDENT? WHAT'S HER NAME?"

"Pa.. Park Yujin!"

"Tae!" That student who always used to make fun of you? Does she even deserve to be loved?"

Taehyung stayed quiet.

"Oh, but that's okay because you didn't confess to her." Jungkook mouthed being satisfied.

And when Jungkook raised his look, met Taehyung's nervous form. "Don't tell me that you did."

"I did."

"WHATTHEFUCKTAEHYUNGWHYIMEANWHY. CALM YOURSELF JUNGKOOK. CALM YOURSELF. HOW CAN JUNGKOOK CALM HIMSELF. WHEN HIS BESTFRIEND IS A REAL PABO."

Taehyung squinted his eyes in annoyance. "We both know who's a pabo here."

"So you both are in a relationship now?"

"Yes. And believe me kookie, She has changed and I've seen it in her eyes. I've never felt being loved before. I really love her. I really do."

Jungkook flashed a contented smile at his confession. "Then I'm glad she loves you and you love her. I hope both of you always stay together." Jungkook stated as he felt Taehgung stroking at his hair. Taehyung loved doing that.

~~~~

Btw Jungkook is another main character in the story. ;)
No Yujin Taehyung moments? The next chapter would be full of feels. Prepare your hearts.

Oh, and I wanted to ask,
Is Yujin still a bitch? Y'all sent so much hate to that poor girl. :"(

THANKYOU FOR READING.