28.The blind trust.

~And it was his admirable love and trust that blinded him from seeing the truth.~

Papers flew out of her hands,
He writes, it was him all this while, all these Poetries. IT WAS TAEHYUNG I KEPT LOVING. ITS YUNG. ITS HIM.

Tears started sprinkling her face for, her heart was so full with happiness and shock.

And then Taehyung came out of the shower, wet hair. Before he could realize Yujin sitting there, he saw her hidding something.

"What are you hidding?"

"Ah.. Nothing." She gulped and wiped away her face.

"Why are these on the floor?" He said while directing his hand towards the papers.

"It's.. It's the wind. Yeah."

He started gathering up the papers and she was caught with the struggle to just tell him that she knows him.

And then, "Did you write these?" She asked, nervous.

"Oh, so you read them. I wrote them, yea."

"you're yung," She blurted out. "The famous wattpader."

"Yung what? I'm Taehyung. Don't you know?"

"These poetries, they're written by you Yung, sweet lies, mystical eyes.."

"Yes. It's me but how do you know this? How do you know me?"

"I'm.. 'Wattpadfangirl' Yujin." She sobbed.

"Oh," He claps. "So you knew it was me. You even stalked my social accounts. How the fuck, you bitch. You came here trying to flatter me that you're my fan and I'll love you? You're at a mistake."

"Where are you lost?" He swiped her from her thoughts.

It was just a stupid imagination. Ah, telling him that I know you're Yung would be dangerous, at least for now.

He gathered the papers, "So you were here to.."

She buckled up her courage, inhaled and proceeded, "To tell you about Jungkook? More like, expose him!"

"Expose him what?"

"Taehyung, I know you'll feel broken and betrayed after hearing what I say but I've to tell you.. Jungkook isn't your bestfriend he's a liar. He was the one behind all this scam."

"What are you talking about?" Taehyung asked, dazzed.

"Jungkook, one day threatened me in School to obey him because he had my mom with him. He blackmailed me to ruin you and to kick you out of that School."

"What are you.. Are you in your senses?"

"Please believe me, Taehyung. He was jealous of your position. He wanted the job that you had. And do you even know how on earth you have developed a headache suddenly? It's him! Instead of giving you painkillers, he kept giving you sleeping pills so that you won't work or do anything. He freaking stole your writings."

"You don't believe me, yeah? Let me show you the sleeping pills." She immediately checked the drawers but nothing was there.

"You lied and you're still lying!" His arms crossed.

"I SWEAR, TAEHYUNG. JUNGKOOK CONFESSED IN FRONT OF ME, HE.."

"Bravo, Yujin bravo." A voice rummaging the entire room and there stood Jungkook.

"Taehyung," Jungkook continued. " She's a bitch we all know how she played fake with you. She's here to break your trust again and you know I'm your best friend. She's lying."

She watched Jungkook, smirking behind Taehyung.

Confusion held Jungkook if Taehyung would trust him this time or not.

"I know, Jungkoook you won't do anything. And YOU," he pointed at Yujin. "IT WAS A MISTAKE I LET YOU LIVE HERE BUT YOU PACK YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE! LEAVE RIGHT NOW! I TRUST JUNGKOOK MORE THAN I TRUST MY OWNSELF."

"You have to believe me, Taehyung. This man is lying. He'll leave you for no good."

"Would you please stop this? No one wants to believe you stupid girl!" Jungkook said, calmly and confidently.

"Taehyung.." She yelled.

"GET LOST!"

And then, she was brutally pushed out of the house along with her baggage.
"Taehyung, Taehyung.." She cried, her body smashed on the floor.

But the door was shut on her face. No one wanted to believe her.

~~~~

'Reminder :'
This story just has few more chapters left. oof. It'll be ending this soon. I dunnow why I'm so emo. ;-;

Singularity~
AND I WASN'T READY FOR THAT TEASER. DAMN TAEHYUNG'S SEXY VOICE AND SUCH AN AESTHETIC VID. WOW IM-