12.His warm embrace.

~His warm embrace overwhelmed her petrified soul. And then there was nothing she ever needed.~

Their lips knitted together was the most beautiful thing that happened.

It wasn't the need of air that broke the kiss, it was the continuous knock at the door.
Immediately they parted away and Taehyung rubbed his hand at the back of his neck.

"Let me check." He suggested.

He stumbled on the stairs in nervousness. Her taste still fresh on his lips.
The intensity of the knock kept increasing.
"I am here. I am here." He half shouted.

He opened the door, only to meet with his sleepy neighbour.

"Suga!"

"I think you forgot your sister at my home and it's my time to sleep." He said in a low tone while yawning.

"Oh. I was about to come to take her." He licked his bottom lip.

"Who is it Taehyung?"

As the girl's voice dropped in Suga's ears, his eyes bulged out and the his sleepy state dissolved.

"Girlfriend, huh?" Suga smirked.

Taehyung's lips twitched. "What? No. Absolutely not."

Suga kept smirking because seeing a girl in Taehyung's house was a rare occurrence. He eyed the girl and then Taehyung. It felt as if Taehyung was able to read Suga's expression that elevated his disturbance.

"Jiwon, we disturbed your brother. Let's go back and let him enjoy some good time." The little girl looked in confusion, first at Suga then at Taehyung.

"Suga!" Taehyung yelled.

"Thankyou for bringing her. Suga, you may leave now." He said while pushing Suga outside a bit, strangling his laugh.

"Have fun!" Suga chimed as he saw the door shut.

As Taehyung took Jiwon inside, the little girl smiled merrily at the sight of Yujin. She ran to Yujin and hugged her.

"I missed you." She chimed.
Yujin poked her cheeks, the similiar way Taehyung used to do.

Taehyung stood at a corner with tender eyes as he watched them both communicate.

"You're leaving?" Jiwon asked in a sad tone.

"Yes dear. I've been here for a while now."

Taehyung'a mind ran wild in a search of an excuse to let Yujin stay for a little longer. He looked here and there and then his eyes flounced outside the window and it was raining.

Immediately he spoke out, "Yujin, It's raining and going out in this thunder would be dangerous. I prefer you to stay here.. for a night."

"Please stay here. Please." The little girl pleaded.

Yujin threw a look at the window and then at Jiwon. How could she hurt that cute lil girl? So she ended up saying, "I'll stay here only if Jiwon would give me a kiss."
It's actually Taehyung's kiss that I want again. She thought.

¤¤¤

Slipping into Taehyung's clothes again, she felt warm, she felt safe. She flapped out of the washroom only to witness the man and his little sister sharing a tender moment.

Taehyung kissed his sister on her cheek before taking her to his room. "Yujin, she will sleep with me tonight so you can have the entire room to yourself. Is that fine?"

"Yes. Thankyou." She let out.

"Jiwon was already stuffed by Suga and you must be hungry, so here, I cooked something for you. I know I'm not a great cook but still."

As Yujin took a mouthful of Kimchi, she was caught by the eloquence in the food. "It's delicious," she mouthed.

Both of them ate food in peace. As she was almost simmering with the taste, being absorbed in her food, Taehyung kept starring at her. The way she enjoyed her food brimmed his heart with softness.

After dinner, both of them went to their separate rooms.

I really like Taehyung. His little acts and kindness touches me. She threw a look at the room. I wish I stay here forever, forever in his arms, safe. She thought in bed.
Thinking about Taehyung and Jiwon, she sunk into a sleep.

Her slumbering state remained attached to the bed. Perspiration broke thinly on her forehead, her body almost numb from the sight that terrified her. How hard her eyelids tried to came out free yet struggled. It felt as if that sight had grasped her tightly as she kept murmuring, "please leave her. Please leave her."

The blarring sound of the thunder outside was the only thing that brought her back to her consciousness as she woke up screaming.

Taehyung who was having a hard time sleeping, heard her and came rumbling to her room. He sat beside her as he saw her face covered. As he tried to pull her hands from her face, she shouted, "PLEASE DON'T KILL HER. I'LL DO WHATEVER YOU SAY. PLEASE."

"YUJIN! IT'S ME TAEHYUNG. YUJIN!" And how her shaken form scared him, terrified him.

Jolting her look at the person, she squirmed in relief.
"Taehyung. Taehyung. It's you." The only face that caused her relief and her fear partly evaporated. She hugged him immediately.

He stroked at her soothing hair as he kissed her hair. His nose was then filled with the aroma of her hair shampoo.
"It was a nightmare, Yujin. Please don't be afraid, Hoseok wouldn't come back. He can not."

I'm not afraid of Hoseok. It's the caller that I'm scared of. He will kill my mom. I wish I could tell you about this. But I can't. I'm sorry for hurting you Taehyung.

She snuggled into his warm embrace and he kept stroking at her hair then at her back.

"There is nothing to be afraid of, Yujin. You're safe here." After comforting her with words, he gently gripped her shoulders and let her lay down on the bed again. Covering her with the blanket, he pecked at her forehead lightly and she felt her inside tighten at the touch.

"I'll be here on the couch if you need anything." He said softly.

As he stood up to leave, she grasped his hand. "Please don't leave."

"I'm not. I'm here on the couch."

"Sleep beside me, please." She begged. And only this time she knew she wasn't acting. Everything was real. Her dream, her fear, her need for this very man before her eyes.

And how could he refuse her. His eyes flashed a smile at her, as he switched off the light and lied beside her, hugging her as the midnight wind caressed them to sleep.

~~~~

The next chapter would be the most important one. Gear up.

~Thankyou for reading this story. You guys make me begin. ❣❣ :")