26.Ocean of chaos.

~An ocean of chaos whirled around her upon knowing the fact, IT WAS HIM."

Taehyung opened his eyes only to meet her's closed ones. Her head layed gently on the bed, yet her body on the floor.
A little glimpse of what happened last night passed his mind. He smiled, when remembered how she carried him with her puny efforts to his bed.

He didn't want to wake her up, not now. Just wanted to stare at her for a while.

However, after a while Yujin woke up, stretching herself, yawning. Her hand immediately covered her mouth when saw him staring at her.
I'm an idiot.

"Oops, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sleep here, Taehyung. I just.."

He cut her sentence, to begin his own, "I know you helped me by bringing me here."

Her eyes widened, "you remember everything from last night?"
Please. I hope he doesn't. Please.

"Not really," He answered after a while, denying the fact.

'Oh, thankgod, then dont stress your mind upon remembering. It was a blur and I'm glad, you're all well today like.."

"Where is Jungkook?"

"I think he didn't return last night."

"Ugh, this guy."

¤¤¤

Yujin was sleeping when she stumbled upon an urge to drink warer, her throat felt dry. She went towards the kitchen listelessly, when saw Jungkook already there. He hid his hand at the back immediately.

No he wasn't holding something to hide, she was sure of but rather something on his hand. It was a scratch.
I have seen this somewhere.

He immediately exited the place.

Yujin went back to the area where she sleeps, and didn't lie down but pulled the blanket to her knees and started remembering where had she seen that scratch.
The scratch, the mark, I've seen it somewhere, but where? At home? At work? At club? At school? School?

And then a sudden realization consumed her senses.

Threatened? Male? Scratch? That's it. The similiar mark was on his arm. That means, Jungkook? NO. IT CANT BE.

¤¤¤

The next morning, Jungkook emerged out of his room, glanced at Yujin but didn't make an eye contact.

"You're leaving quite early today? Aren't you?" She asked.

He threw an annoying face at her, "why do you even bother upon looking when I leave? You shouldn't be concerned."

"Of course, I'm not concerned about you. I'm concerned about Taehyung, he needs you."

"STOP THIS, YUJIN. NO ONE NEEDS SOMEONE WHO COULD BREAK THEIR TRUST JUST TO SAVE HER OWNSELF OR HER DAMN MOTHER."

And Jungkook tried to comprehend what slipped out of his mouth, "I mean, JUST STAY AWAY FROM HIM."

"What do you mean? What mother are you talking about?"

"Nothing, just leave it."

"Tell me, Jungkook," She held his shoulder to turn him to face her. "What trust? What mother? HOW DO YOU KNOW ALL OF THIS?"

"I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING. LET ME GO."
And with that, Jungkook left the house, relieved but balling his fist because of the mess he created.

¤¤¤

What mother? How does he know I saved my mother? No one knows that, even Taehyung doesn't. And the way he keeps using, fella? and the one who threatened me always used this stupid word, and that scratch? I have to believe it is him but why would he?

IT WAS JUNGKOOK ALL THIS WHILE, AND HOW DID JUNGKOOK KNOW WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO EXECUTE MY PLAN, IT WAS HIM WHO BROUGHT THE PRINCIPAL ALONG WITH JIMIN. SUCH A PLAN. He would be the one in the School keeping a watch at me and at Taehyung too. And when Taehyung was kicked out, Jungkook called me, saying he was proud. I didn't even tell him, he knew it. Because he was in the SCHOOL. DAMN.

Tears grieved at her eyes, not wanting to believe it was him.

Taehyung remained in his room because he had a headache and Yujin cried in confusion until Jungkook returned. Questions of all sorts splattered her mind.

"So it was you, who did it, huh?" She asked, wiping her wet face.

"What did I do now?" Jungkook became a stranger to her question.

"It was you, behind all this."

"What are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talkin about."

"You know what? I don't have time to deal with your bullshit. I've to see someone today. We'll talk about this later, sweety. "

"JUNGKOOK, I KNOW YOU WERE THE ONE WHO RUINED TAEHYUNG AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THREATENED ME."

He stopped walking, his legs shaking and beads of sweat glistened across his neck and forehead. His world collapsed aroud him.

~~~

Thankyou for reading. I wuv y'all.
✧٩(の❛ᴗ❛ の)۶