19.Spindled joy.

~Joy spindled in her heart upon seeing him. Never had she felt that joyous in her life.~

Almost two years flew by and Yujin had finished her High School. She wasn't a girl anymore, but a lady, officially eighteen. Gratefully, her mother shifted to seoul too, safe and sound.

Somehow, a year taught her a lot about people and the mask they wear. She missed how she used to talk to that writer, calling him cutie and teasing him. Because now she cannot talk to him for, it's been a year since he used his account. She left many messages on his board, on his pm but he wouldn't reply.

¤¤¤

One night, after the reunion she went out with her friends. The night breeze piercing through her skin. The muffler sat warmly, wrapping her neck. But it wasn't the cold breeze disturbing her but the pain of remembering and the beauty of his memories.

She and her friends, drifted to a club and the perky atmosphere inside just failed to cheer her up. Her friends invited her to dance but she refused to go.

She sat at a corner, perched upon a chair with a drink in her hand. She threw a look at the mirror, that was stuck in front of her and watched herself, questioning her life. Then her eyes leaving her portrait, rambled across the back seeing the dancing neon lights, and people feverishly spinning themselves to the beat. She glanced at the waiter who was busy flirting with the woman on his counter, but then she saw someone a bit far away.

Why do you still haunt my memories Taehyung? Why do I keep seeing you everywhere? Stop doing this.

Upon squinting her eyes, she focused but the dim lights didn't let her see.
Is that you Taehyung? It couldn't be you. Am I just seeing your reflection?

And then rising, she rushed to that counter but the person wasn't there.
Maybe a hallucination?

The waiter smirked before answering, raising a drink towards her.

"Do you know the person who was sitting here?" She asked, full of hope.

"Um..No. I mean yes. He comes here every single night and drinks all alone. He looks like a very mentally disturbed person."

"Do you know anything about where he lives?"

"No, but you can always get my address and my number. I'll be waiting for you." He smirked.

"Loser!"

¤¤¤

The next two days, she kept coming to the club, because she wanted to see Taehyung but she wasn't confirm if it was him. But if it was him, she'll tell him everything, each and everything.

And then on her third day, she kept sitting for hours yet he didn't show up. Being all hopeless she walked out of the club, a queer sadness swimming on her face, a regret, a lose. Walking her way back to her home, she got hit by a person, who's drink crashed on the floor.

"MY BOTTLE- YOU BROKE MY BOTTLE!"

"oh, I'm so sorry sir. l'm sorry."

The person crouched down, eyeing his spilled drink and shattered pieces of glass.

Immediately, she took out some money. "You can take this."

As the person turned around, Yujin couldn't believe who it actually was. Her eyes bulging out, veins dancing in joy.

"TAEHYUNG, IT'S YOU. I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND YOU. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?" Yujin clung to him tightly, weaving back tears.

The man watched her, shock overtook him for he met someone he had no intention of meeting. All his memories displaying in front of his eyes. His wounds popping out freshly and the man felt his hand curling into a fist.

"YOU?" GET OFF ME! I TOLD YOU EARLIER THAT IF EVER YOU CROSS MY WAY, I'LL KILL YOU? DON'T YOU REMEMBER? HOW DARE YOU?"

"Taehyung I know you should be angry at me. You should hate me, I deserve this. But you should atleast give me a chance to prove that it wasn't my fault. I was.."

"Oh, shutup! I don't want to listen any of your excuses. Don't you speak anymore." He pointed at her.

Taehyung stumbled on his steps, trying to stand straight, but his dizzy head wasn't allowing him.

"Taehyung? You're drunk? When did you start drinking? Why did you shift house? How is Jiwon?"

"Jiwon?" He shot a painful look at her. "Jiwon?" He repeated again.

It wasn't long when his eyes became teary and his wavering lips tried to swallow up the truth.

"You need not take her name!" He yelled.

"Tell me what has happened?"

"I did everything," He took a pause. "Ran errands, asked friends to lend me money, even sold my house but nothing was worth it. I couldn't save her. I couldn't. She left me." He collapsed on the ground, crying. His lips trembling.

After a while, his eyes cocked up,
"And do you why it all happened? IT WAS BECAUSE OF YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU I WAS KICKED OUT OF THE SCHOOL. I LOST MY JOB, MY SISTER. YOU RUINED MY ENTIRE LIFE! I WOULDN'T FORGIVE YOU MY ENTIRE LIFE!"

~~~~

Did anyone expect anything that happened in this chapter?
Y'all would be more shook knowing what would happen later. *giggles evily*

-And you know, while I was replying the comments on previous chapters, I encountered a person whose username was @chasingthestars and I got all shook. Lolol. Like man, are you Taehyung in any case? xD

I'll try to update soon because still stuck with exams ;-;
THANKYOU FOR STAYING.