31.Because of you.

~And whatever I am today is because of you, because of your love, his thoughts poured out.~

Taehyung woke up from the ever so healing sleep. His freshly woken form, looked for Yujin but she wasn't there. Worried, he checked the washroom and other rooms but not a single sign of her.

A note caught his attention, and he started reading.

Dear, Taehyung,

I'm srry i felt like that but i had to. Nu, im not running away with any other guy because that any guy isnt you. So coming to the point, i know you're YUNG.
The famous wattpader, i know you wrote some of the best pieces, and how do i know all of this? Well, im the 'WATTPAD FANGIRL' such a coincidence? i think not. Getting to know its you, it felt my dream came true, taehyung.

But the only thing that hurt me was.. You stopped writing? And i somehow know the reason, its because of me. You'll never get to it, your dream unless and until im there being an obstacle. Im sorry, taehyung. There's nothing more important than your dream, not even me. I want to see you fly higher.

So please, dont give up on your writing, because it were your skills i fell for. And as for me? I'm not sure if we'll meet again or not, but remember you were always a part of me and will be. In these coming years, I'll always cherish the moments we shared and how cutely silly you got smtimes.

Remember to take care and achieve your dream, after all, I'll always be your number fan no mater what.

Love, Yujin.

The pain that she left, slowly descended away when he just focused on the letter, her typos. Still those errors in her writing yet he found her cute. He folded and kept it in his pocket.
If only you knew you were my dream, and chasing you would have been my dream came true. He thought.

Immediately, he ate his breakfast and read the letter several times. He felt layers of confidence wrapping around him, as he sat at his old work table where he used to write.
It's been so long.

Taking the pen in his hand, his gaze landed outside the window, the chirping of the birds, the warm breeze and the morning smell filled his senses, and he didn't even realize how fast the words started pouring out of his fingers.

 ¤¤¤

Two years later

~Kim Taehyung becomes the New York times bestseller Author.~

~The young Author made another comeback with his major book.~

His lips curved in a smile as he read yet another headline in the newspaper about his new book. He sipped on his coffee, getting ready to attend a talkshow.

He sits in his lavish car and as he reaches the venue, he steps out only to meet thousands of people on the streets, waiting for him. The area got blinded by the number of flashes taken of the author, not only photographs but screams of fans as they yelled,

KIM TAEHYUNG WE LOVE YOU.

YOU'RE OUR FAVOURITE AUTHOR.

He waved to them all and for some nice seconds tried eyeing each of them, he liked it.

He met with the host who was a pretty woman with blonde hair.
As he sat upon the chair, questions started being asked.

"First of all, Mr kim Taehyung thankyou for giving us time from your tough schedule."

He smiled, "Thank you for having me here, Ms Eva chan."

"So, Mr kim your new novel became a major hit as soon as it got out and over 100 million copies have been sold. How do you feel about that? How was the journey?"

"Yes, I mean I have no words to describe how thankful I am to the readers who actually believe in my works and enjoy reading them.
Thankyou guys.

"Most of the fans are curious and want to know if you have been dating someone recently?"

He laughed, blushing.
"NOT. NOT. NO. How do I say it, I mean. There's one and there will always be her in this heart. She makes me bloom like no other. She's my light. She's the dream I have been chasing. And I know someday I'll find her."

"Someday find her? Isnt she with you?"

"No. She isn't but I believe we'll meet someday, just someday."

"Awe, Mr Taehyung, I hope you meet her soon. We all hope."

"So what has been your inspiration that lead you to write great books?"

"Im a silent observer people say and I think they're right. I always observe people, just how the way people behave have always inspired me to write to, bring out the best of them and sometimes worse."

"What has been your back bone as we say? Like the people who have always supported you?"

"Ever heard, there's always a women behind a man's success? I believe the case is similar here. She always believed in me and just because of her I never gave up."

"Seems like she's someone special. Would you like to tell something about your upcoming project?"

"I have a book in the process and I'll be exhibiting it soon so watch out for that. It will always be a very special book to me."

"Of course, we all are hyped and all the best for this upcoming major work, Mr Taehyung and we really enjoyed having you here."

"I enjoyed too."

 ¤¤¤

At home, he tucked warmly in his bed. Nothing did he do, didn't even check his phone hugged a pillow and the only thought that surfaced in his mind was about meeting her, having her in his arms.

~~~~

I tired to keep the interview short, but I hope it is worthwhile. Hihi
And get ready for the last chapter of this book. What do you think would happen next thou?

AND IM SO GLAD BBMAs TOOK PLACE. ARGH. THEIR PERFORMANCE WAS SO AMAZING.