15.Her evil heart.

~Hatred settled in his heart when he learned her love was fake, her heart was evil.~

It indeed was her. He kept hearing the thud of her footsteps echoing across the deserted street.

Upon seeing her, immediately he grabbed her and pinned her against the crimson bricked wall.

Almost shook from the attack she recognized Taehyung but wasn't surprised at all for, she was expecting him.

"Taehyung! What are you- let me go.."

"Not until you let me know the answers."

"What answers?"

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT ALL? WHY DID YOU ACT IN FRONT OF THE PRINCIPAL? WHY DID YOU DO THAT? WHAT DID I DO TO YOU HUH?" His voice broken and demanding.

Her mind bleeding with her own thoughts. Her voice not appearing with any answer.

"Answer me for God's sake!" Taehyung shook her yet her face kept directed on the floor, dimly lit by the surrounding lights.

Struggling with the right words, she spoke, "It was because I wanted you out of the School. You proved to be such a bad and boring teacher."

"How can you label me as a bad teacher when I cared for you, lied for you, loved you? And in this process didn't you fall in love with me?"

The answer was sheer clear in her heart yet she didn't reveal.

Taehyung leaned his forehead against her's, "Say? Didn't you fall in love with me that very while?"

His hands gliding from her shoulders to meet her hands as he gently squeezed them, just wanting the truth.

The touch sparkled a light in her, how bad she wanted to hug him, to feel his hands. She was getting weak and she knew, any moment she could give in and confess her feelings but was hit with her thoughts, as she released her hands from his grip and pushed him away. Taehyung's jaw dropped open with shock.

"Love? I didn't even like you," she said fighting back tears. "I mean who would love a dowdy, unattractive person like who? You're our grandpa who doesnot even know how to dress!"

"YUJIN!"

"Don't shout Mr Taehyung! I'm just telling you the truth. And oh, how can I forget your stupid kisses. Eww! How did I even do that? How bad did you even taste!" She mocked, wiping her lips in disgust.

"YUJIN! ENOUGH. NOT A WORD MORE.. NO.. NOT A WORD MORE." Taehyung stammered as his eyes turned red filled with tears. His heart tearing up.

"Aww our grandpa got angry?

"Look into my eyes, Yujin and tell me you never loved me. Tell me!" His pain leaking eyes demanded.

Gathering courage, she looked right into his eyes, "I never loved you Mr Taehyung. I just played with your poor heart and guess what I'm not even sorry for that."

His entire world felt collapsing around him. His love, his patience fluttered into the night air. His mind busy at evaluating each of her acts those that were all fake. His instinct, when he first saw her crying told him to back off. And if he had trusted his insides that time, wouldn't have had been ruined now.

"YOU BITCH! HOSEOK WAS SO RIGHT ABOUT YOU. YOU PULLED ME INTO THESE FAKE ACTS. YOU PLAYED WITH MY HEART? HOW COULD YOU?"

"You've got your answer now. Let me go."

"Sure. Sure," Taehyung clenched his jaw moving back."And as you leave just remember, I may have loved you but I'll always hate you now. I hate you. I HATE YOU!"

Punching his fist into the wall beside her, he yelled, "AND IF YOU EVER CROSS MY WAY AGAIN, I'LL NOT SPARE ANY CHANCE TO KILL YOU."

Her eyes casted a view at Taehyung who was descending towards the very end and it wasn't just the end of the street but the end of Taehyung's existence in her life. She sank her face in her hands. Her knees cave in and she slumped on the bleak floor. Just as bleak as her own life now. Her tears that flickered, her pain that smudged her entire life.

What did I just do? How could I? I ruined him. I ruined him and I'll keep hating myself for the rest of my life. His words hit me. His pain and his love so evident. I deserve this. I deserve this.

¤¤¤

Being a crying mess, Taehyung plodded where he had to. As he moved in, a musty smell filled his nose. The hallway cramped up with people, people on trolleys, people in pain waiting out of the operation theatre. A typical day at a hospital.

Sniffing his running nose and clearing away the fresh wetness of his tears on his face, he watched her through the room window, a drip attached to her as she slept peacefully.

He walked in and sank on the edge of the bed, gently brushing her hand. She lightly opened her eyes.

"Oppa!"

"Jiwon? You're awake?"

And as she nodded in response there was a sudden disturbance in her as she saw her brother.

"Oppa, you're crying?"

Being utterly absorbed in Jiwon, he realized there were few tears that polluted his face. He quickly wiped them off through his sleeve.

"Nah.. no. Why would I?" He smiled weakly.

"Don't worry oppa. I'll be fine soon. I have to do a lot of things. I'll be a bright person, I'll make you proud. We'll always live together."

He nodded, finding hope in her.

"Where's Yujin unnie? I really miss her I told you. I want to meet her. You said you'll bring her today? Where is she?"

The only question Taehyung felt unable to answer. How do I tell you, Jiwon? She tricked us. She used me to get what she wanted. I'm out of School. I don't have a job now. And it's all because of her. She never cared for you. She ruined us. She ruined us.

~~~~

This is such a sad story I'm triggered. But I'll try to release the sadness in the upcoming chapters. 😷

Thankyou for reading this sad shit. Your comments give me life. I cry and I smile with them. Y'all are so cute.❀❀😄