24.His world blossomed.

~Each of his petal felt lively as he saw her, as if his once shattered world had blossomed again.~

Another day in Taehyung's house, and many of the things made her suspicious, about Jungkook's behaviour towards Taehyung.

That day, she saw Taehyung faint again, alarming all her senses.

"Nothing to worry about, Yujin. It happens with him sometimes." Jungkook stated.

"Why do you do this, Jungkook? You lie when you say there's nothing to worry about."

"Because the doctor himself said, that he needs some medicines and he'll be alright. It's just because of overdrinking."

"Where are the medicines? Can I see them, please?"

It took a moment for him to reply, "Uh.. I've kept them safely with me and it's none of your concern."

"Of course, It is!"

"Really? You destroyed him entirely now what else do you want, huh? STAY AWAY FROM HIM."

And Yujin had nothing to say, for all her words died on her lips.

¤¤¤

The following week, Jungkook was off to work, leaving Taehyung and Yujin behind. After doing the dishes, she was reading a novel when heard bangs behind the wall. God, I hate those sounds.

Marking the page, she moved silently towards his room and watched him pinning a nail on the wall, a frame laid on the bed, a picture of Jiwon.

She kept glancing on the picture and almost forgot Taehyung standing there. A loud thump on the wall and a groan from him, directed her attention towards him. She saw his finger bleeding.

Taehyung was taking out the first aid kit and tried to apply but failed, grunting.

Yujin, approached him hurriedly and took the ointment, bandage in her hands. She took his hand in hers, and for the first time in the two years, that she spent, felt his touch again. Reviving all those long lost feelings.

He immediately jerked it away.
"I don't want your help."

"Of course, you do. Let me do this, Taehyung."

Taking his finger, she started applying ointment lightly. Taehyung, didn't fight away this time. He couldn't. Just wanted his hand to stay in her hand forever. How absurd, maybe it sounded to him yet he wanted it. He watched her. A bit of care embedded in her eyes. It was the way he saw it, apparent on her face, but didn't know what was in her heart.

¤¤¤

"Oppa, catch me. I bet you won't."

"Of course, I'll catch you, sweety."

He kept running in a forest, filled with haze and crinkling sunlight. His eyes scanned the area, in the background he could still hear her giggles and the chirping of the birds. A smile loomed on his face when he saw his sister, finally.

"Caught you!" He was about to hug her, but she disappeared.

He couldn't hear her giggles anymore, not even the forest seemed at its peace. It was all dark and it felt as if he was lost without her. He wanted to find her, wanted to come out of this darkness but nothing helped him. But then, his eyes glinted with the flaring light seeping out from a different direction. A direction, he was afraid to take yet he had to. He has to go there, he has to trust that way, again.

A sudden jerk and he was up. It was just a dream. Jiwon..
Tears began to sprinkle the edges of his eyes, and he knew he was missing her. Tilting to the side, his dry throat urged for some water. He shot a look at sleeping Jungkook and went out of the room.

He drifted to the kichen and had a glass of water, calming down every of his nerve. As he was about to go back to his room, his eyes landed on Yujin who was sleeping on the couch. He watched her from a distance, something about her had flicked his attention, but didn't know what it was.

He walked to her, crouched down and did nothing just stared at her soft face. He smiled when he saw a teddy bear cuddling between her arms. He didn't realise at that moment but his tears had dried upon the sight.

The memories rolled back to his mind when she once slept in his room and he felt warmth fill his room. Seeing her shiver, he immediately brought a blanket and covered her. Another smile weaved on his face. Stuffing hands in his pyjamas, he went back to his room.

~~~~

This chapter made me all soft. But there's something, like kind of symbolism in the dream he had. Did you get it thou? :'))❤