27.The unspoken truth.

~Between his unspoken truth and hidden lies he kept himself detached from the real world.~

"JUNGKOOK, I KNOW YOU WERE THE ONE WHO RUINED TAEHYUNG AND YOU WERE THE ONE WHO THREATENED ME."

He stopped walking, his legs shaking and beads of sweat glistened across his neck and forehead. His world collapsed around him.

Wtf is this bitch even saying? How does she know all of this?
"HOW DARE YOU-"

"DONT SHOUT, MR JUNGKOOK."

"I will shout because you're accusing me of something I dont even have an idea of."

"Awe, really? Don't act innocent. I know it's you." She gave him an evil smile.

"Where are the proofs? SHOW ME!" he said wavering his hands in the air.

"Great, fella. Today is the happiest day of my life. Wasn't it you who said that? Oh, and how is that scratch on your arm, Mr jungkook? You were the one who took me to the room to threaten me? I saw that thing on your arm. And how on earth did you even know that Taehyung was kicked out when I didn't even tell you, huh? I know you were the one who brought the principal to the room."

Yujin felt all relieved, exposing Jungkook.

"What if I say," He cocked his tongue in his left cheek. "What if I say it isn't me?"

"THAT MEANS IT IS YOU. IT IS YOU!" She held his collars, "TELL ME WHY DID YOU DO THIS? HE WAS YOUR BESTFRIEND.."

He pushed her away, "Do you really want to know? Then listen, Taehyung and I, both applied for that teaching job but Taehyung got the job because of his fancy writing skills and fuck. He got a nice pay, a nice family, people liked him. But what did I get?"

He continued, "I didn't know what to do so I thought of this plan and you were the best pick to ruin him. I wanted Taehyung ruined. Even I hate his sister, she's so annoying. Ah. BUT I'M NOW THE HAPPIEST. I AM WHERE I WANT TO BE. MY DREAM CAME TRUE."

Blood boling in her veins, Yujin couldn't believe the reason behind his evil thoughts.
"YOU SCOUNDREL, HOW DARE YOU.."

"And hold on," He interrupted her. "My revenge isn't over yet. The pills I kept hiding? They're my last step to ruin him completely. In few days he'll end up in a hospital and die."

"It's not Taehyung's fault if you didn't succeed. You're just a jealous man!"

"Of course it is his fault. He kept lurking in my way of success because of being sweet to people and those craps he writes every night."

"He writes?" She asked, surprised above her anger.

"He does. And I steal them and sell them. That's the job I got because my company thinks, I write those stories not knowing it's someone's else. Hah."

"Everything was a planning, you ruined me and Taehyung. His sister died because of you."

"And now you're thinking that oh, Jungkook is in great danger you'll tell Taehyung everything. But who would believe you, silly girl? You know that you cannot do anything about this matter."

"Of course I can and  will. Just wait and watch."

"Where are you heading, sweety?"

"To expose your bullshit in front of Taehyung!"

"Not a great idea, fella. He wouldn't trust you again, would he? And he wouldn't doubt me, would he?"

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" And she knew she could say nothing else except for these.

"Awe, sweety." Hi smiled, malicously.

"I'LL EXPOSE YOU IN FEW DAYS AND THAT'S A CHALLENGE."

"Go ahead, do whatever you like but I bet, the moment you'll tell Taehyung everything you'll be kicked out of this house and his life forever."

"We'll see, Mr Jungkook!"

¤¤¤

After a night of pensive thinking, and opening the entire situation she knew how she'll reveal the true character of Jungkook behind that mask. In the morning, when she was sure Jungkook left for work, she made her way to Taehyung's room.

She entered but Taehyung wasn't there. Must be showering.

She waited for Taehyung to come out whilst sitting upon his bed and preparing her words. Her hand fell to the pillow and felt some ripping sound of the papers. She took that stack of papers, messily kept.

She started reading them, a disorganized writing.
And soon the papers flew out of her hand as she read,

Her lies are the sweetest,
That makes me the weakest,

She wants me to accept her lies
Behind those mysterious fake cries

A poem she knew she had read somewhere.

~~~~

Okay guys but I don't hate Jungkook or smthng, it's just I used him in the story like that. He's a real sweet bunny in rl. hihi. :')) 🐶