11.Trickling love.

~It was his warmth, his care that was trickling love into her heart.~

It was getting really hard for Yujin to accept her developing feelings.
The day at her School was finally over and she was walking to her hostel.

Immersed in her thoughts, she heard a horn nearing her. As she raised her head, was blinded by the lights of the car leaping at her and the intensity of the vehicle terrifying her. Her mind went blank as she covered her face.

In a snap of time, she was pushed on the ground and thought it was the car that kicked her. As her eyes bounced in terror towards the side, found Taehyung lying there in pain.

"TAEHYUNG!" she ran to him, "ARE YOU ALRIGHT?"

"Yes. Yes. I am." He said as he held his arm that was in pain.

Not worrying about his wounds, his pain, his eyes scouted for injuries on her body. "Are you hurt?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine but you need a Doctor."

"No. I'll be fine. I just need to be at home."

¤¤¤

"You need to take your shirt off." Yujin suggested as she stood with the first aid kit in his room.

Obeying, Taehyung unbuttoned his shirt, but took his shirt off from one side and the other side remained covered.

Immediately, her eager eyes, flew and settled on his perfect curves. His skin tanned and beautiful. She shivered as she held his arm, his muscular flesh triggered her.

Gently, she applied the ointment on his wound and bandaged it. Taehyung couldn't take his eyes off her. The worry, the love in her eyes delighted him. Both of her hands were at work when a strand of hair fell on her face. Immediately Taehyung's hand pulled it away, tucking it behind her ear.

"Can I ask you something?" Yujin said softly.

"Hmm."

"Why did you push me away and came in front of the car? It was okay if I would've been gotten hurt."

She did anticipate a reply, but what she didn't expect was his reply. "Honestly, I didn't save you. It was the car whom I saved. Just imagine that car being kicked by you. Oh, poor vehicle."

"Why are you like this? You're so.." She retorted.

"I'm so..?"

"You're so.."

"Oh, I know I'm hot. You need not mention it."

"Wait. When did I say that?"

"The way you were starring at my body when I took off my shirt told me everything." He laughed.

Yujin bit her lower lip.

"Say weren't you looking at it? Weren't you?"

"N..No I wasn't."

"Oh, how cute you look when you lie."

"I wasn't. You're not that hot even." She debated.

It was almost the time for the sun to fade away. Taehyung drifted towards his window to witness the last light.

"You know sunsets always gives me hope that the bad days end soon and good days will evolve. Sunsets ends my pain."

"Pain? Where is the pain? You look completely fine."

"You think so?"

"Why? Aren't you? she placed her hand on his shoulder. "Tell me what happened, Taehyung?" Her heart ached to know.

"I'm worried about Jiwon bec..because she is suffering from Congenital heart disease, a hole in the heart."

Her world stopped breathing for a while. Yujin trembled in horror on a disease that was consuming his sister. Eyes bulging out, she asked, "She's so young.. I mean.. how can it even. Since when is she facing this problem?"

"Since the day she was born. Do you know she's not my biological sister even."

"What?"

"She's the daughter of my father's friend who too died with my parents. And I in the hospital promised to him to always take care of his daughter."

Her eyes softend. "You're so young for all these, all these responsibilities. I really can't imagine when you were suffering from your parents lose, was to handle yourself and your sister too."

"In the begining it was really hard for me but I'm fine now."

"You're too kind Taehyung. I mean who even does this all for others? You live for others and that's your beauty."

Taehyung directed his face away from her in an attempt to hide his face.

"You're crying? Why?" And how sadness seeped into her heart looking at his tears.

"I'm really worried. I wish I'd be able to earn money soon and save her from this terror. She is my only world, but it feels I'm losing her.." Pain started spilling on his face and his tears started speaking.

All at once, Yujin hugged him. The pain in his eyes evoked her, his rumbling pain that she wasn't able to endure.
"Taehyung, you're not alone. You have me here, always with you."

He pulled her more closer to him. It felt that the warmth of her body was throwing him into a state of satisfaction.

"I love you. I'd be lost without you." He whispered in her ear, softly.

And then she felt her eyes teary as she shut them close. She enveloped him in her embrace, not wanting him to leave. No, not yet.

Yujin gradually started pulling herself back, breaking the hug, because it wasn't the hug that her heart craved for, it was something else. Taehyung observed her eyes that were shimmering with the colour of the drowning sun. Her hair doused with a tinge of honey. His finger strolled at her soft hair, pulling them off her face.

Cupping his cheeks, she looked into his eyes when her face drifted more closer to him.

Their lips met and the touch polluted their senses with a thrill, with a delirious sensation. His eager lips consumed her entirely into him. Their lips were coiled together and both of them simmered with love. Kiss, the only touch that she knew would comfort him. She kept kissing him, not out of plan but out of love. Her feelings were growing very strong towards him and she was aware of it.

~~~~

An update to distract you all from the mourning thoughts. Stay positive please.

JONGHYUN'S departure left us all in despair. How his little self was battling with depression but it was the pain that he wanted to end.
I hope everyone of you is feeling better after these two days. A new day, a new begining. Please stay strong.

Take care of yourselves. I love you all for making me feel loved and making my birthday a better one. Your messages were so sweet and warm.
Thankyou so much. (∗ˊᵕ'∗)