2.The concealed truth.

~His heart craved to know more about her, the truth she concealed behind her lips.~

Few days elapsed by and Taehyung was noticing her behaviour everyday that effected him.
Many of the times, he approached her, to know what actually was bothering her, Yet she ran away. Ran away to draw Taehyung more closer to her.

But one day, he saw her sitting in her class all alone when others went out for the lunch break. He just watched her from the window glass and saw her eyes watery and lost in a deep thought.

He walked to her.
"Yujin." He sat right next to her. "What is bothering you? Why do you always look so disturbed?"

"Nothing. Who are you to even ask?" She stood up, crossing her arms defending herself.

"Your teacher, I suppose."

"Yeah right. But you shouldn't know about this... I'm already in a disturbing state and you're doing nothing just increasing more of my problems. Why don't you understand? Stay away from me."
Wipping away her tears, she changed her direction to escape him but she was caught by him. His hand holding her arm, not letting her move any further.

"But I want to know. I want to know what hurts you so deeply. It makes me uneasy. I want to know, Yujin." He said in a rather strong voice.

"Please sir. Leave me." Yanking her hand off, she descended towards the door and left Taehyung in a worried state.

¤¤¤

The day grew into the night, yet the uneasiness in Taehyung's thoughts stood where it was. He sat by the window pane and started gathering the ideas he needed for his next chapter. Somehow he wasn't able to concentrate.

He was just sitting there thinking about her, the sadness in her eyes, the uneasiness he felt, somehow he wanted to protect her, that little being from getting destroyed. Suddenly his eyes landed on her sister, who was playing with some toys. Within the view, a soft smile took over him and the uneasiness disappeared.

"Jiwon ah, let's sleep. It's already late. You have School tomorrow."

Jiwon, left her toys lay where they were ran towards Taehyung and engulfed him in a hug.

He embraced her in his loving arms and dropped kisses on her cheek. How much he loved her. She was her life. The only person he had.

¤¤¤

Being done with another day at School, it was his time to go home. Today he was late because of the overwork as he would get incentive. He saved each and every penny for his little sister for her operation.

The street to his house was dimly lit. As he was walking his way, he encountered with something, something that bumped with him, making him fall on the ground. With widening eyes, he looked towards the direction of the person that clashed with him.
As he directed his eyes, he saw a girl.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked.

As she tilted her face, the surprise overtook Taehyung as the girl he saw was none other than Yujin.

Before she could reply and tell him the reason of her current condition, she yelled.
"SIR. SIR. PLEASE SAVE ME. HE IS AFTER ME. HE WILL KILL ME. HE WILL KILL ME. HE HATES ME."

"YUJIN!" He said shaking her and bringing her back to her consciousness. "WHO WILL KILL YOU? WHO IS AFTER YOU?"

Gathering her in his arms, he made her stand and she clunged onto his chest, holding herself.

He went to the other sides of the street but didn't discover anyone.

"Yujin, calm down. There's no one."

"SIR, I FEEL SO SCARED. HE WILL KILL ME." She said while grabbing onto his shirt tightly.

Wrapping his hands around her, he took her to his house and made her relax on the couch, as he fetched her water.

Refusing the water, she immediately attached herself to his chest and wrapped her arms around him, holding his shirt tightly that was wet with perspiration. The perspiration that was produced in the public bus that he took every day to reach his room being confined between many bodies.

A sudden wave of electricity passed through his body with the sudden touch. It was the first time that a girl touched him that way, a girl hugged him. He didn't know what to do in that utter shock, just stroked at her hair to calm that disturbed soul down.

She wasn't detaching herself from Taehyung, when he broke the hug.

"Yujin. It's okay. There's no one."

Wiping away her tears, she said,
"Sir thankyou. It's already late now. I think I should leave."

"But where will you go?" He asked being confused.

"To my hostel."

"But It won't be safe. I prefer you to stay here.. for a night." He said after a pause. Something in him wanted her to stay here, if it was just for a night.

"Here? No sir I can't. What would the other students and teachers think when they get to know about this?" But in reality, staying a night at his house was exactly what she wanted.

Taehyung knew he was risking his reputation and his job, but he wanted to risk it. Risk it for her life, because it was only her life that mattered at that moment.

"Don't worry. No one will know about it." He assured her.

~~~~

Yujin staying at his house for some bigger plans.😌➳♡
Btw that's Jiwon in the header, his lil sis.(*´˘'*)♡

Thankyou for reading. Hope you liked this chapter.❥❥ :")