13.The guilt.

~Her heart heaved in pain with the guilt that was gliding in her thoughts.~

The glowing sunlight came rambling across the entire room. It wasn't the sunlight that brought her back to her consciousness, but his warm chest that was heaving lightly.
She opened her eyes and found herself lieing upon his chest. As she raised her head, observed his sleeping state.

Silently, she ran her fingers in his soft hair as she observed closely the sound of his breathing. Taehyung snapped opened his eyes immediately and how his sleepy eyes went soft as he saw her. He poked at her left cheek when he heard a voice.

"Oppa!"

He heard his sister who was standing at the door with her doll, rubbing gently on her eyes.

"Jiwon ah," he walked to her and held the little girl in his arms. "I'm sorry that I had to sleep here. Yujin was scared last night so I slept here. I'm sorry." Taehyung held his ears, apologizing.

Jiwon laughed at her brother's cute act and hugged him.

They had their breakfast, laughing and giggling but Yujin felt her heart ache. She didn't want to leave this home, this family.

¤¤¤

It was almost night and instead of sleeping, she found herself entirely consumed in his thoughts.
Why is this feeling hurting me? Why is it creating problem for me to do what I'm supoosed to do. Why do I feel so attached to him?

Beep!

And what she saw was a notification from her favourite book and her breath got lost in her chest.

The sunshine

And in her the sunshine breathes
Her eyes light up when she reads

Like a flower she blooms and beams
Makes my heart melt and my love dreams

I'll be lost if she leaves,
For shes the only one my heart perceives.

She went silent as she tried to perceive what actually this writer wrote.
This man is so beautiful. Why did he remind me of Taehyung? His love and his care.

And then she paddled back to the time when she was being hit by the car.
It would have been the best, if I was hit by the car and had died. He saved my life just to risk his now. I am here to destroy his life and he saved me. He is the kindest man I've ever met and he gave me only love and care. How can I ruin him? Tomorrow I have to execute my plan. The only plan that she was weaving since a month and now she knew she couldn't back out. A thought of Jiwon twinkled in her mind. I know that little girl would hate me for doing this to her brother. But I have to do this. And what she found herself doing was fighting back the tears, the pain.

I agree I have developed feelings for him and they are getting strong. I have to do this before I fall for this man. A tear came out rambling on her face and how shook she was to witness the tear. The tear that was for Taehyung. Im sorry Taehyung. I'm sorry Jiwon.

¤¤¤

Tapping away the alarm, she woke up for the school and the first thought that triggered her was of him. Today is the day she'll never forget for the rest of her life.

Upon reaching the School, she was having her class and her eyes were set outside the window. She saw the trees aligned and so close, it felt like they were whispering to each other. And what she assumed was, they were talking about her and her plans and her intentions of ruining an innocent man. She blinked twice and saw Taehyung's face. His face smiling at her lovingly. The only smile she might not be able to see again. For the only thing she would see in his eyes would be anger and hatred.

The bell rang and the class was over and with the bell started ringing her own heart. It's time. It's time.

She knew Taehyung would be alone in his office and this was the best time. Everything was already planned. She started walking to his office, repeating in her heart.
I'm sorry Taehyung. I'm sorry. Please forgive me.

She peeked a bit and saw Taehyung peacefully checking papers and struggling with a pen between his lips. His peaceful state evoked more pain in her.

She turned back. I cannot do this to him. I cannot. She started walking back to her class but the caller and her mom struck her. And it was then when she turned back and entered his office.

As soon as Taehyung sensed a presence in his office, he half turned and found Yujin standing, a bit shaken. Tossing away his pen and taking off his glasses, he stood up and walked to her.

"Ah, Yujin. Glad, you're here," he shot a look outside to see if none was watching them both. "I wanted to tell you something. Jiwon is..."

Taehyung stopped as soon as he saw a tear moving out of her eyes. Shook, he grasped her shoulders. "Yujin? What happened?" he asked with utter worry and pain in his eyes.

She didn't answer. How weak and vulnerable she felt as she was about to execute her plan and broke out crying. Be strong. Don't cry. Don't be weak. She kept chanting as she found her palms sweating.

She was battling with her own pain. I'm sorry. This is so difficult.

"What happened Yujin? Why are you crying like that? Did someone say anything to you?"

She was at a loss of words, at a loss because her tears were winning. And what she kept praying in her heart was, I hope they don't come. I hope they don't come.

Taehyung moved his thumb on her shoulders and felt her uniform teared from the side. He looked at it with his brows knitted together. Concerned

And I swear, if they don't come, I won't do that I'm supposed to do. I have to.

~~~~

-So what do you think, whose presence is she anticipating?

I know what I'm writing and it's hurting me already. :"(
Thankyou for reading. ♡♡