8.The bitterness.

~His heart had much love to offer, but was unaware of the underlying bitterness for him in her heart.~

After the disclosure of Taehyung's heart's content to Yujin, he felt a relief.

"I'll come back tomorrow in the morning. You just take care of yourself." Taehyung bid farewell to her as he descended towards the staircase.

Taehyung's confession to Yujin, threw her spirits into a state of ecstasy.
OH! I'M SO CLOSE TO THE VICTORY. JUST ONE MORE. THE LAST STEP REMAINS AND THEN I'LL BE DONE WITH THIS SHIT, DONE WITH TOLERATING THIS STUPID MAN.

Yujin's chain of thoughts was pulled off by a voice.
"I think we're done with our jobs. Shouldn't we getting the payment by now?" The doctor asked her. And with doctor stood the other acting staff.

"I have already given you the advance. I'll pay you later the remaining money after your job is complete because he will visit regularly everyday. And yes don't let him even know that you all are acting otherwise.."

"Yes! We'll be careful."

¤¤¤

Yujin was having a great time sitting upon the bed of the hospital and using her cellphone when she saw the nurse entering and telling her about the arrival of Taehyung.

Immediately, she placed her cell under the pillow. Lying down, she civered herself up with the sheets and closed her eyes.
And now the acting begins. He is such a fool. He believes my every fake act. Yujin laughed in her heart.

The movement on the bed and the fingers touching her cheek, told her that Taehyung was here.

"Yujin? Are you sleeping?"
Yujin faking it all, slowly opened her eyes.

"How are you feeling now? He asked.

"Quite better."

"I brought these flowers for you."

"For me?" And how much she loved flowers but the only thing she hated was this very man who was showing her all of the love in the world.

"Yujin, isn't it beautiful how a flower despite of the hard conditions and rough weather blooms so well?" Taehyung expressed his thoughts.

Why is he talking nonsense. Huh. Why would I care how a fukin flower blooms? Yujin thought.

"Yeah it does. What's so beautiful about it?" She replied.

"It is just like you. How hard  the situation you faced, how tough the circumstances were for you, you never gave up. That's the beauty about it. You bloomed so well."

And then she raised her face to meet his and saw a contented spark in his eyes. It touched her for a while. The beauty of his words captured her. The words, they were not nonsense but the words of beauty and she felt it.

Yujin seemed unable to reply him. The depth and the beauty of this thoughts awestrucked her.

After a while of silence, Yujin asked. "Today was School. How come you came here?"

He smiled. "How could I go to School when you're here sick. I took an off and told them that I was sick."

Taking her warm hand in his, he said. "Please take care of yourself and be strong always. I love you."

Yujin wasn't able to percieve that Taehyung lied because of her and she was siting here examining her own existence being a lie to him.

¤¤¤

Days slipped away and Yujin faking it all was discharged off the hospital early. But sadly Taehyung was trapped in her lies.

He was delighted with the feeling of love. It was the first time that he had experinced the joy of being loved.

It was Monday and the brightness and warmth of the morning kissed Taehyung with a beautiful feeling. He knew that day that Yujin would have now joined the School after days. A sudden urge blossomed in him to see her. Asking few students her location, he went to the library.

He saw her before he saw anything else in the room. Quietly, he came and sat at the other table in front of her, facing her. He glared at her reading novels and a whole stack of some more books piled up next to her. That was the day when he discovered that Yujin loved reading books.

《He kept watching her, not as a teacher but as a lover. 》

Ah! I've been reading this book since hours. Free periods are a blessing and library is heaven. Yujin thought.

Yujin being exhausted after several hours of reading, took all of the books to keep them back at its place. As she raised her face, found Taehyung watching her. The wild rose colour of her cheeks flourished more with the gaze.

Just the way Taehyung was gazing at her astonished her. The way his eyes glowed, the way his lips wore a pleasing expression fascinated her. Her eyes couldn't meet his intimidating eyes and the books in her hands fell to the floor.

Hands stuffed in his pockets, Taehyung gently walked to her. Crouching down, he started gathering the books with her, his eyes never leaving her. Both of them went to the shelves and placed the right book at its place. As Taehyung extended his hands to put the book, she starred at him. Something in him  gathered all of her attention to him.

A little poke on Yujin's cheek by Taehyung's finger was enough to let her know the beauty of his love. "You look cute today." He complimented.

As he left the library, he left her in an utter shock. In an utter surprise.
What did this man even do! God! He made me shy. I can even feel myself blushing. Why. His gaze is the sharpest.

~~~~

This is such a warm chapter. ♡

Thankyou to everyone who is reading this story. (✿^^✿)

~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMSEOKJIN~

OMG. HE WAS MY BIAS BACK THEN. ♡♡
HE'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN AND OUT.

 ♡♡HE'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PERSON IN AND OUT