Prince! Male x Reader

Prince
Name: Jayden Rossi
Age: 18
Type: Himedere (sort of)

Servant that introduced you
Name: Joanne

This story is basically about you being a new servant and giving an impression of yourself to the prince.

Your pov:

You have never thought of being in a fairytale. Having a prince in shining armour rescue you or fighting dragons with swords in a tower. You've always thought that was just Fantasy that came out of Disney movies like Sleeping Beauty and Snow white.

That was until one day.

You were on your phone trying to find the right music to suit your mood right now as you scroll through all your playlist. But no music can describe how you were feeling that day. You sighed as there was a knock on the door. You were expecting it to be some advertising company trying to convice you to buy their products. "No, thank you I'm fi-" you said as you open the door only to find a formally dressed woman in green looking up at you with a straight face.

"u-um I am sorry... I thought you were someone else... Um... May I ask why are you here um... Miss-" You stammered as she answered you, "Good evening miss/mr (Y/n). I am Joanne and I am tasked to bring you back to the castle as a servant." The woman in green answered with a formal tone as she flipped through her book. You blinked for a second as her words go through your mind. 'Wait what?! Me?!How does she know my name?! And Why me?!' You wanted to say your thoughts but you realise that it will just come out rude so you decided to keep it in. "um... Alright...s-so I take it that I do not have to dress like you yet right?" You asker trying not to be too offensive as you chose every word careful.
"Yes, not yet miss/mr (Y/n). But soon you have to. Unless, you don't pass the qualifications..." Joanne looked up at me with brown eyes as her tone changed to a little more commanding one."So, don't fail me." She said as we headed towards the carriage.

~
As you and Joanne reached the castle, you took a look outside and let out a gasp of excitement as you looked at the surroundings. The castle was surrounded with flowers in the colours of spring and there were knights and women in beautiful dresses.
You thought that you were dreaming. As you stopped looking outside and pinched yourself. "Ow!" 'Okay, not dreaming...' You thought to yourself as Joanne interrupted your thoughts. "We have reached, miss/mr (Y/n)."
You climbed out of the carriage as you take in the view in front of you. "No time to waste, my lord is waiting for you" (A/n: Black bulter anyone?)

Joanne and you walked in as she announced," My lord, I've brought the servant I was talking about these days. Her/his name is (Y/n)." You looked at the chair with a male. He looked at you with his sharp blue eyes, eyeing you up and down. You gluped as he started walking towards you. "A cute one I suppose." His deep tone made you shivered as his spoke. "Hello. My name is Jayden Rossi. And from today on towards I will be your master." You were conflicted on whether or not you should speak but you did anyways "U-um...nice to meet you-" You were cut off by his words as he sat back. "I don't need your 'nice to meet you.' I need you to do something to impress me."
He sat back into the chair and crossed his legs, smirking at your flustered reaction. You looked around as you tried to find something to please him with.
Then, you found it. A teapot. 'I could pour tea for him!' You thought. It is not something amazing but first impression is always something right?

You took a deep breath as you kneeled down and slowly picked up the teapot, trying not to shake it. But luck was not on your side that day.

Your hands slipped as the teapot shattered to the ground. The loud sound echoing through the room. Your (colour) eyes widen and you didn't dare to look up. Cause in you mind you knew that you messed up. Instead of a loud voice of command, there was a light chuckle next to you.
Jayden lifted your chin as he looked straight into your eyes. "Heh. Trying so hard to please me huh cutie?" He smiled sadistically. "Try harder next time if you need my attention." He said. You snapped out of your shock and immediately apologise many times as he pick you up and put you on the sofa. "Joanne. Clean this up." He said not letting his blue eyes leave you. Jayden walked closer as you tensed, still worried he'll shout at you. "You know. I don't normally feel like this towards other servants you know." Jayden spoke as he puts his face closer to you.

"That look is illegal. Stop it." He said in a playful tone. That was slightly different from his usual commanding tone. "I um..." Your face flushed as you tried to tried to apologise again. "Hush... It's alright this time. You get to stay." Your eyes widen as you gave him a curious face. 'Why would you let me?' He answered your thoughts by saying, "That's because I like you okay, be grateful about it." You tore your gaze from his as you said a soft "Thank you."
Jayden smiled and whispered into your ears, "I don't need your 'thank you' I need something else..." Before you can reply him, he pulls you in and press his lips on yours. Your (colour) eyes widen as he continued.
A soft chuckle rumbles from his throat as he looks at your reaction.
"Cute." He says as he pulls away.

"Cute enough to be mine."

Author's note:
I hope you enjoyed this story! Please tell me how you feel about it and if I should continue with other types of guys! Thank you and goodbye!! >_< ^o^
-Animefnaf.