Hurt! Male X Reader Pt 2

Part name: The healing.

Dear note,
Would I be fooled again? Is she just playing with me when she said that? I don't think after all I have been through, that any of that was real. But maybe this time, it will be.
-Jaemin

"Um... S-so Jaemin..." You tried to talk to him again. And got closer to him. "I was wondering..." Jaemin just stare at you waiting for your next sentence. "Why did the school's princess, Breciatte, try to find you? Did you offend her or something." You gluped as his brownish purple eyes slowly turn away. "...She was the one who dated me first," He took a deep breath and spoke again. "Then, after that, since I was not paying much attention to her," He said, pulling up his white sleeves. Underneath were red marks and scars on his wrists. "She whipped my wrists until they bleed."

"Oh dang. I thought he was just some random person looking for trouble... " You thought as you looked back at Jaemin with empathy and sympathy. He just looked straight ahead, towards the painting on the blank wall. You shivered. "Maybe this guy is just quiet, I should try to talk to him." Before you could speak, Jaemin closed his eyes and sighed. Your courage to speak was lost as slience permeates the room again.

Suddenly Jaemin spoke, "...you should go back and rest. You have been through quite a lot because of me." You were shocked when you heard those kind words as play in your head over and over again. A thought went through your head, "Could this emotionless boy actually be sweet?"  You stared at him, still trying to process what this so called 'emotionless' guy had said.

"Maybe I should say something..." You though as you picked up the the courage and said something bold (or at least try to), "I... Don't want to go. Besides...um you are quite comfortable to be with. I mean if you want me to leave I can or something..."

The blonde looked at you with an emotion in his eyes, shock. He gave a sad smile as he said,"I don't think I'm comfortable to be with and... I don't want you to leave... " he looked away again, hiding his face. You tried to be more bold and gently turned his face to you. (colour eyes) met purplish-brown eyes. "That's good... And... I'm serious about what I said. I think you were cold at first but you were kind of sweet just now- I mean- you know- yeah... " You stammered at you divert your eyes away from him. A sweet slience suddenly coated the room. You pick your composure up and looked back at him. A light blush dusted his cheeks as he fiddled with his tiny fingers, rubbing his wrists. He's nervous. You grabbed his hand and hold it saying, "Don't do that." His blush got redder as he urge to pull his hand back. A question then was asked to him, "How do you feel...um.. Well... About...me..?"

"Well...um... I...I-" Jaemin's words got cut off by the door opening. A nurse dressed in full white came in and said, "I'm sorry, miss but visiting time is over." You look outside at the window and you realised how dark it is already. The stars shone brightly as the moon stared at you. It was high in the sky.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I will leave now."
You told her apologetically. "One second." You turned back to the blushing blonde and said, "I have to go now sweetie, I'll visit you tomorrow." After smiling and blowing a kiss, his face got redder as he looked away, you heard him murmur as you left the room. "I'll missed you. " You then smile to yourself  "He's a cute guy alright."

Author's note:
Hey guys! I'm sorry I have not been writing for a long time. School had started for me and a lot of homework have been giving. I'll try my best to write these few days. With that I hope you enjoyed it.
-Animefnaf