Criminal! Male x Reader Pt. 1

Name: Hayato Kazuki
Age: 25
Type: Yandere (kinda)

"I dont know you and you don't know me. Why don't we leave it that way?  Senpai y/n."

Part name: Sweet meetings

You rubbed your wrists nervously as you waited for your name to be called by the authorities. You wanted to tell them that it was not his fault. That he was defending for you....that it was you that was the murder... That you caused this...

Flashblack
"No! Stop Hayato kun please!" You held Kazuki back as he continued to stab his victim. "NO! He touched you... He hurt you...how dare he do this to MY senpai. You heard me boy... MY Senpai! Not yours!" He said with sadistic tone. "Because of that.." He continued stabbing as the man below him screamed and cried in pain, begging him to stop. "He has to pay." He smiled sweetly at you. "You understand right, y/n senpai~?"

The screams of that person echoes in your mind and you start to question that incident. Why would Kazuki kill him for you? You barely knew Hayato Kazuki, you only knew that he was some guy in your school. (a/n: Typical senpai.) But for some reason, he kept calling you senpai. It was like he knew you very well. For a very long time... You got a little uncomfortable thinking about it.

"Miss/mister (y/n)?" A police officer asked out as you stood up. "Yes that would be me." You said. "Alright. We are free to see suspect 5 now." You followed the police officer to a room where you can see Kazuki sitting on a wooden chair. Then, the police locked you both in the room to talk.

You looked at Kazuki to see if he was alright. But was surprised to see that his eyes had turned vicious and was directed to the door. "H-Hayato k-kun?" You called out. Then, he turned and look at you with a sweet smile. "Yes, y/n senpai? Is there something wrong?" "Yeah... Well... Y-you look scary. Why did you um... Look like that at the door?" You asked timidly as you felt yourself shrink smaller and smaller as he smiled at you. "What do you mean y/n senpai?  Wait... Are you scared of me?  No you can't be please y/n senpai! Tell me you still care!about me!" He shook you by your f/c clothes as you tried your best not to choke. "*coughs* Ha.. Hayato.. Ku... Kun..please I can't...*coughs*" "I'm sorry! Y/n senpai please don't hate me!" He apologized to you, with a cute face. You knew you had to forgive him. "I don't hate you... And I still care about you, Hayato Kun." You answered as clamly as possible. "R-really? Thank gods!" He said in relieve as he looked at you with shimmering eyes. It was like a child eyeing candy. You actually find Kazuki kind of... Cute...

"Hayato kun, I have a question..." You started after some slience. "Yes, senpai y/n?" He smiled. "Why do you  do this for me anyways... We barely know each other... How can you like a person you barely know?" You looked away as he got closer to you. "Well... Yes I may not know you personally well but I do know somethings about and you... And to answer your question...I just can and I like everything about you... I mean... Love." He giggled softly as he said that, blushing a little. "I just want you to be mine." You slowly turned your gaze to him and said, "But I don't know about you and you don't really know about me... How would that work?" "Oh it don't have to y/n senpai... You just have to give you to me." Kazuki used one of his fingers to point to you then him as he spoke. You swallow the lump in your throat and said slowly, "B-but I want to know about you..." "Why do you?" Kazuki questioned back at you. "Well... I'm interested in you." You replied without any thought and realised that came out wrongly. "No wait I mean... Um... " After you said that, Kazuki's eyes just lit up. "Y-you are interested in... me?" He looked at you with surprise and delight. "Well... Um.. " You hesitated when he gave you that look.

You didn't want to hurt his feelings.

"Yeah... Kind of..." He slouched back into his chair and said with joy, "W-well I am glad y/n senpai but...I don't know about you and you don't know about me... Why don't we leave it like this for now? " He gave you a big smile as he went closer to you. " Y/n senpai." You felt yourself flush red as he said that. "Y-yes?" "Can I hug you~? Please?" He said with a whiny voice. And with that you just couldn't resist. "O-okay j-just one hug..." Kazuki went closer to you and spread his arms out and put it around you. You instintively leaned into the touch as he felt warm. And you were attracted to warm things.

You didn't know who you were messing with when you let him hug you without any hesitation at all. You were hugging a person you barely know. And what's worse is that...you were falling for him... But for some reason it didn't feel too bad to you. You wanted to fall for a criminal even if it is wrong but it just felt so right to you.

Suddenly, something interupted your hugging moment and it was neither the door nor the police man that brought you in....It was a gunshot.

Author's note:
Hello everyone! I have decided to make this story a two or three part story. (each part about 890+ ish words or more) and it is dedicated to Hayato Kazuki. This is just you meeting the criminal and there would be some drama going on the next chapter so look forward to it!
-Fnafanime