Neko male! x Reader pt.1

Name: Kiniko Jun
Age: Unidentified
Type: Dere dere

Part name: Alarming encounter

"Ne," you heard a small voice called out from the corner of the room. The room was dark so you couldn't really see the person speaking. "Have you ever been love before?" 'No, I have not.' You thought as you stared at the personThe person slowly moved out of the darkness and grew into a monsterous looking woman."That's too bad..." you identified her as your mother when suddenly spoke. "Who would love a useless child like you?" She stepped closer approaching you with a knife.  Her laughter filled the room as it started turning red. "N-No...don't please-"

"NO!" You shouted as you sat up from your nightmare, panting heavily, forehead and back drenched in sweat. "Damn it..." You cursed as you searched for your phone to look at the time. 3.50 am. It was way too early to be waking up on a Saturday. You laid on your bed as you tried to fall asleep again. Unfortunately, your efforts were fruitless as the scene kept playing over and over again. "Argh..." You sighed in frastruation as you sit up. You decided to get up and take a walk to help you hopefully fall asleep. You grab your coat and keys and walked out the door.

It had been raining the pass few days so the weather have been chilly. You let out a hot breath to warm your hands as you rubbed them together, putting them in you coat pocket. You walked aimlessly as you turned from corner to corner without caring about a thing. Your mother's voice replayed in your head as the dream was vivid in your mind. "Who would love a useless child like you?" 'F**k.' You cursed to yourself as you kicked one of the empty tins on the streets. It was then, you heard a mewl. Your eyes widen as you looked around. 'A cat?' You searched around as you tried to find the source of the sound. Then, you saw a fluffy tail. "Here kitty kitty... Come here..." You called out, trying to look for the kitty. It was then you realised it was wearing a pair of tattered pants. You froze in your movements. 'Wait...Cats don't wear pants...' "Kitty...cat..?" You questioned as you gently tugged the fluffy strand to see if it was real.
"Nya!" it shouted alarmed as its tail stook up straight. 'What the..?!' You moved the rubbish bin to the side, revealing a small male figure with cat ears, tail and a pair of purplish-gold eyes. "P-Please don't do that..." The cat-like person said softly as he curled up into a ball.

Holy shit. It talks.

You pinched yourself a few times to make sure it was not the lack of sleep that allowed you to imagine that. 'Ow! Okay definitely not dreaming.' You thought as you rub your arm. You cleared your throat as you approached him again. "What are you doing here exactly? Are you lost?" You question as you examined his features. Not so tall male (about 172cm) with black and white striped cat ears and tail, a pair of beautiful memorising eyes, a torn grey shirt and a pair of short, black tattered pants. There were bruises and cuts all overs his exposed skin. 'Some how...he look so...' Your thought were interrupted by a soft voice. "Um... P-Please don't look at me so intensely." He looked away shyly as he covered his face. You snapped out of your thoughts as you answered him back. "Ah...sorry..." After a moment, he then started sobbing as he spoke, "I...escaped from my ex owner as he...he hurt me badly. He doesn't give me food to eat... I was hungry...When I asked him for food...he would yell at me... I would ask why he did that but...I was too scared to...After wards...When he comes back from a place... He would fall at the doorway and when I tried to help him up...He...he would hit me with a whip and punch me several times but... I don't really get why... Am I... a bad kitty?" You felt heart soften as you pat his head. "No...You are not... You are a cute kitten." His eyes widen, clearly surprised by your  actions as he leaned in to the touch. A few moments later you started to hear purring and smiled. He was contented.

"Ne, what's your name?" You questioned the cat-like male as he laid on your lap. "It's Jun..." He paused for a while taking a deep breath as he said he surname. "Kiniko Jun." You then continued to pat his head, allowing him to relax. "Well then Jun." You got up and extended a hand to him, giving him a gentle smile.

"Do you mind going home with me?"

Author's note:
Hi guys! Sorry I have not been posting anything but I have this story planned out so look forward for part 2 soon!
-Animefnaf