Criminal! Male x Reader Pt. 2

Part name: Shot by love.

"You can hurt me...but you can also die in my hands. Just don't mess with my senpai."

"What was that?" You asked Kazuki fearfully. Kazuki gave a annoyed expression as he pulled you behind him. "Who would be so daring to interrupt my senpai and my hugging session?" He said it in the voice he used before. Cold and unrecognizable. "Um... Hayato ku-" You gasped as another gun shot rang from outside. "Stay behind y/n senpai. I'll protect you..." He flashed you a sweet smile like before and it made you blush. Another shot was fired as Kazuki cursed under his breath.

When the gunshot get louder and louder, Kazuki got more and more possessive and kept you closer and closer to him. Until there was no space left between the both of you. You blushed at the contact and wanted to tell him that he didn't have to protect you. But the look on his face kept your mouth shut. "Hayato ku-" your words get cut off as the door got blasted open. You let out a shriek as Kazuki took out a knife. 'Wait... Are prisoners even allowed to have those?!' You thought with fear as the gun man got closer. Your heart felt like it was going to stop. "Get out of here, scum." Kazuki voice rang coldly, very different from his sweet voice he used before. Your eyes widen as he said that. 'How could he dare say that when a danger is right in front of him?! Nontheless to say a gun man?!' You screamed in you head. You tried to keep yourself stable but you couldn't hold it for long and started to tremble. You wanted to think this is all a dream and you can just wake up to your teddy bear but all you see is blood on the floor and gun men randomly shooting innocent people down in this police station. You wanted to shout for help but already knew it will be fruitless.

You'll just be shouting to a bunch of dead people out there.

"Hah? What are you? A cocky criminal that already had his death sentence? How dare you speak to me like that when your life is on the line?!" The gun man spoke firing at the roof, trying to scare us. Well, it worked for me but not for Kazuki. "Put your weapon down and beg salves!" He yelled at us, not backing down. "Are you kidding me?" Kazuki stood in front of me, not backing down. "There's not way I'm doing that. You... You are just going weaken me and take y/n senpai from me right?! My only senpai." Kazuki said, walking forward pointing his knife at the other male, avoiding his gun shots. "H-Hayato ku-" My words were cut off by a curse coming from the gun man as his gun got wacked out of his hand. "You can hurt me...but you can also die in my hands. Just don't mess with my senpai." He put his weapon the gun man's heart. You wanted to urge him to stop but your mouth wouldn't speak and your throat was dry. The voice just wouldn't come out. Then, there was a shadow at the door. "Hayako kun! Look out!" You said as you head towards his direction. His brown eyes widen as the gun was fired at his direction and everything went slow motion.

The bullet was heading towards him as he was about to turn around and within seconds you spread your arms out wide to protect him from the bullets. The bullet plunged right into your chest as you fell to the ground.

You would have shouted in pain if you weren't worried about Kazuki.

As the impact hit you, your vision blurred as you started to breathe hard. The taste of rusted metal and salt started to feel your mouth. It was from the tears and blood. Then, you said your last words before you passed out, "Ha... Ya... To... Kun..."

Kazuki looked at you as you fainted. The knife trembled in his hands. "My... Senpai... My... Senpai... You... Hurt.. My... You... " Kazuki took a step back. "Hahaha... Why would care if I hurt her-" The man choked on his sentence when he looked at Kazuki. His eyes slowly contorting into fear. Kazuki laughed creeply as the blade sink in again and again in the male's neck. "You don't know how much y/n senpai means to me... Since you hurt her/him..." He gave one disgusted look to the man who was begging for him to stop. "You'll pay... You disgusting weakling!!"

~
After all that had happened, the matter had subsided and the place was investigated. Kazuki's face went emotionless after the killing and walked up to you. Face then turning into a pain expression. "y/n senpai... " Kazuki picked you up and hugged you close, tears staining your bloody shirt. The siren of the ambulance ringing in his ears. "No. I can't give up like this." Kazuki's face turned into one of determination as he ran for the ambulance.

He stood in front of the ambulance that caused it to stop. "What are you doing young ma-" The paramedics stop speaking when they saw you and the look on Kazuki's face. "I don't care what you do or say, just save my senpai."

"I am begging you right now."

Author's note:
Hello guys! Sorry for not writing for so many days... I got busy... Here's a cookie to cheer you up 🍪 and also a chapter. I'll try to update as soon as I can again and I'm also excited to write a new x Reader Part. The next part is going to be the last of the Criminal x Reader Story so stay tuned.
-Fnafanime