Hurt! Male x Reader Pt.3

Part name: The after ending

Dear Diary,
Out of all the past relationships I had. With bad endings and unfortunate events. This might be the sweetest one yet. I really like y/n. And y/n stayed with me too. I actually feel happy again.
-Jaemin

You've been visiting Jaemin more often the past few month, trying to help him recover from not only his injures. But also his heart. You found out that the blonde hair male had a lot of possessive and abusive relationship from some other b!tches from (name) university. And that made you feel angry and sad at the same time. Although, he reassures you that everything was fine with a small smile. You still had your doubts.

You felt like making him feel happy. Feel loved. Not only just a sign of temporary bliss but eternal love. Yes, you had a huge crush on him everytime you meet him again. Because...he was somewhat... cute.

"Is everything okay?" A soft voice cut your thoughts as you turned to face the other. Your e/c meets his brownish purple eyes. He still looked down and played with his fingers everytime he's with you. However, he spoke more in this past month. Both of you can actually have a proper conversation. Also, he initiated some of them. Which made you feel extremely happy. You smiled back at him, grabbing his hands to prevent him from playing with his fingers and rubbing his wrists again. "Yes it is."

The both of you walked together. It was spring and the cherry blossoms were everywhere. They flowed according to the direction of the wind. Forming a breeze around both of you. You decided to speak up again, looking at him again. "I was just thinking about you baby." Ever since, he got shy at that flying kiss you got bolder and bolder with a lot of other things. Like actually trying to kiss him. However, he pushed you away slightly, saying the phrase "please don't do that." Out of embarrassed or pure regret. You wouldn't know for sure.

However, you were keened to find out. And today. You will. You are planning to confess to him.

"Thinking about me?" Jaemin laughed, his cheeks as red as roses. "There are many other things to think about..." He paused for a while. Then, he looked at you, showing another smile. However, this time is was a little sad. "Just...not me..." Despite that sentence, you continued, switching your voice to a flirtier tone. "But I think about you all the time!" It was then, you heard a soft confession. "M-me too." You quickly look over, the cherry blossoms now surrounding the both of you. (A/n: I know touché) You faced Jaemin as he looked down. His blonde hair covering his face.

"Ne Jaemin kun..." You begun while he was still fighting his embarrassment. "I..." You stopped walking, facing as you faced him. It was then he stopped walking too, he looked up, staring at you. His blonde hair tossling up in the wind. "Y-yes?" You took a deep breath as you spoke. 'Here goes nothing...' You thought before you let your heart speak.

"I really. Really like you." You held his hands, closing your eyes as you spoke sincerity coat your voice. "Like ever since the beginning. You were kind of cold at first, and started an awkward conversation. However, ever since you cared for me. My heart couldn't stop beating. I... Love you. Please go out with me." After that long conversation, you opened your eyes trying to find his. But he was looking down, his face 10 times redder than before.

"B-but! Y-you...can't, y/n!" He quickly said, trying to cover up his embarrassment. "I'm really...not good enough for you..." He said, now facing you. His brownish purple eyes shining with tears, reflecting the cherry blossoms flying by.

"You've been taking care of me. Protecting me from all the people had that had been mean to me... I can't possibly ask for more than that..." This time, instead of looking down. He looked away. "I'm really..." He trailed off and you took it as an opportunity to cut into his thoughts. "Jaemin." You looked at him seriously. Feeling your heart break a little seeing him degrading himself. "I really don't mind all those. All I want. Is to be with you. You're the love of my life and that will never change." You grabbed him by the arm this time, pulling him into a hug.

"I really love you, Chiruka Jaemin." You buried your face into his shoulder as you felt him shake. You quickly pulled away and looked at him. He was crying, tears streaming down his face. 'Did I screw up? Did I do something wrong? Did I...' Many question raced through your mind as you started to panick. "I mean... Um... You... I mean-" "I'm so happy..." He lifted his head and smiled at you. The sweetest one you saw ever since you been with him. "I really...love you too...y/n..."

"And I want to be yours too."

Author's note:
Hi guys! I hope you enjoyed the third part of this story. I know I haven't been update much and I sincerely apologize for that a lot. Thank you for reading this chapter!
Lots of love,
Animefnaf