Who says cats and dogs can't get along? (1)

Chapter 1: Rebellious meeting

Yeap...I thought of something a little different. But for now, I hope you enjoy~

Name: Kaeden Lee
Age: 18
Type: Tsunhimedere (kinda), Puppy hybrid.

Note: You are a cat hybrid and in this world, cats and dogs don't get along.

When you were younger, your mom had always told you. Don't mix around with the rough pack. By the rough pack she meant dogs, wolfs, puppies... Anything to do with the canine family. You were never allowed to even talk to them or smile at them. Nothing to do with them. You were told if they ever talked to you, you have to be as honest and cold as possible. In order to stay safe.

You were always sadden by the sudden distance as most of the hybrids in your neighborhood are dogs. And you had no one to hang out with. One day, that whole thing changed.

Kaeden's focus

The white hair puppy was conflicted. He didn't know whether it was a good idea or not. A few moments ago, he and his friends were play a game called "Kiss or Tell." And for some reason, Kaeden happened to pick kiss. It was a good idea at first to choose kiss as it held his pride up but he regretted immediately. (Instant regret meme inserted) "Since you're so brave, Kaeden, I dare you to talk to that kitty over there and get a kiss from her." Kaeden opened his mouth, wanting to protest. However, he couldn't. His friends looked at him smugly as they geastured him to y/n.

"F-fine! Whatever, i-it's not a big deal anyways." The white haired puppy puffed his chest out, trying to look majestic as he approached you. You were just running an errand as you entered a store, trying to get some groceries. 'Hmm...what should I buy first?' "Hey you there!" Kaeden said, trying to be all mighty and powerful.

You wanted to give a good scolding to the person who just called you so rudely. However, when you turned around. You felt tensed.

A dog hybrid is talking to you.

Although, you wanted to talk to them for the longest time, you felt scared and almost intimidated. You immediately backed away as brisk walked out of the shop. "Wait hey! Where do you think you're going? Come back this instance!" The white hair puppy who talked to you just now shouted as he pointed to the position you were before.

Are all canines this demanding?

"No. I'm leaving and I don't want to be close to a freak like you." You said, trying to be as blunt as possible. However, your heart jumped everytime you talked to him. "A freak? Excuse me! I-I'm handsome and likeable." Kaeden said. You took a bold move and look at him.

'You're not wrong about the handsome part...' His monochromatic eyes shone in the light. Bright and bold as he stared at you. His pearl white hair. Soft and fluffy as it bounced. And most importantly, a pair of ears and a tail that stood up in attention. "Yeah. I know you're staring." Kaeden said as he lifted his head up, confidence showed in face. "Well you maybe right about one part," You said honestly. "But you're still so full of yourself." You said turning back as you wanted to leave.

"Hey you can't leave! Come back here!" He said as he commanded you to come back. "No way in hell I'm going back there." You mumured as you started walking faster than before. "I said you can't leave." Kaeden boldly grabbed your hand as he turned you to face him. "What do you want, puppy?" You said getting annoyed as you pulled your hand free. "A kiss. Just kiss." You scoffed as you looked at him in disbelief.

Can you believe this guy?

"Why? Am I too beautiful that you fell for me so quickly?" You mocked him as you put your hands on your hips. "Don't make me laugh." You said coldly. "No! Of course not! Why would I fall for a peasant like you? It's not like... You any better looking than any other cat." Anger welled up in your heart as you took a deep breath. Trying to calm down. "Then don't. Waste. My time." You said as you left quickly. Anger burning in your heart.

At that moment Kaeden knew, he messed up.

'How am I suppose to kiss her now?!'

Hey guys! I'm back with another story~ Now I know. I have not been uploading a lot here but that's because I have been busy with another book and some personal bussiness. However, I will try to upload when I can. Thank you for reading. If you are interested to check out my other book, it is @Seventennkpopmushy
And it's called Revival. Thank you once again.
-Fnafanime