Hurt! Male X Reader Pt. 1

Part title: The grief

Name: Chiruka Jaemin
Age: 19
Type: Kudanere (kinda)

Dear note,
I've been a fool all this while trying to forget the people who put me in this position. Who leave me not knowing who I am. Who have been enjoying my misery from a distance. Maybe it's time, I put it all to an end.
- Jaemin

You were walking out of the doors of (name) University. It was the last day of the year and you were dying to get home and rest when you saw something that caught your attention. There was a student in a black hood and pants. Unlike any of the other students who were in bold colours of blues, pinks and yellows, he was just... Dark. You wanted to approach that student but was dragged away by your friends. As the guy dissapeared into the dark alley with a bunch of...people. Honestly, you would be lying if you said you did not care one bit about him. So you told your friends you needed to leave.

You tip-toed and slowly approach the dark alley when you heard something. "This guy is lying to me again!" A female voice screamed as it echoes throughout the alley. You tried not to gasp as you looked around to see if anyone notice them. You were surprised that no one did. They were all too busy with their own things. You took a peek at the scene and your eyes widen.

There were many men and a woman standing around the dark hooded man. And the men...they were not very friendly looking. As you continued to look, you saw that the female is the popular girl in the school, Breciatte. She not only popular but very b!tchy. She was wearing a pink dress as her brown lock flowed. "I didn't lie. And why do you want me to do, princess? Go on my knees?" You heard a very soft voice coming from the hood. You saw Breciatte's face turned cocky as she answered with bursting confidence, "Yes. Or else... Things will get ugly. So you better do it. " "..." Slience took over the atmosphere for a moment of time. Then, the young male spoke again, "Oh ugly," the male's browish purple eyes glowed.

"Reminds me of your face."

"You son of a b!tch!" Breciatte slapped the male's face, revealing his blonde hair. You immediately identified him as Chiruka Jaemin. The male breathed shakily. Although he did not say a word, you knew that offending the school's 'princess' will definitely bring trouble. "What are you doing?! Hit him!" Breciatte commanded the men that started to move as she commands. They all pushed Jaemin to the ground as they kicked him and punched him every where, some of them were aiming exclusively in his heart. You were shaking as you heard quiet cries and slient screams from the blonde male. You can tell he was in pain. Then, you saw them taking out knives and were going to stab him and you can not take it anymore. You immediately ran towards the closing university and called out for help.

"Somebody! Anybody! Please! I need help!" You cried out as you ran along the hallways. Then, someone heard your cries and it was the school's doctor and counselor. Just the people you needed. "What's wrong, (y/n)?" They questioned as you just pulled them frantically and said, "Please! Just follow me!"

The scene got worse as you approached it, together with the doctor and counselor. There was blood on the floor and Jaemin stopped screaming. He must be unconscious. By the time, the ambulance reached too. The counselor and you, both tried to stop the bullies from hitting Jaemin as the doctor took a look at him, while putting him on the stretcher.

~

At the hospital, the doctors treated all of Jaemin's wounds and the counselor spoke to him but he did not want to say anything. Of course, why would he say anything to the counselor. The counselor will just tell his parents. And he didn't want that. So you told the counselor you could handle him although you had never met him before.

Great now what?

"Um... Hi... My name is y/n. And your name is?" You asked, trying to strike up a conversation. After a moment of slience Jaemin said, "It's in the records," He turned away. "So don't ask me."

Author's note
Hi guys! I'm back with a new story and I guess it'll be about 750+ words each chapter (actually it depends). And I'll be posting another chapter soon so yeah!  Until next time!
-Animefnaf

Various Male types x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara