Male! Criminal x Reader Pt. 3

Part name: Saved by Love

"Senpai...I love you...please... Don't leave me again... You belong to me right?!"

You blinked a few times as you tried to unblur your vision. You held your head as you try to sit up, only to be greeted by a surge of pain running through your chest. "Tch! Shit!" You cursed as you lay back down. Head landing on the pillow roughly. You looked around, trying to scan the place as detailed as possible. You see a heart monitor connected to you along with an IV bag that was dripping. At that moment you realized, you were in the hospital. 'What? How did I ended up here?" You thought as the scene you last saw appeared Kazuki staring at you with wide eyes, the gun man smirking at the corner as you said your last words. 'Hayato kun!' You thought as you tried to sit up again and ignore the pain. When you manage to sit up (or you think you are), you saw a white hair male putting his head on the bed near your legs. You tried saying his name, but it came as a coughing fit. That alamed Kazuki to wake up. "Y/n senpai! Y-Your awake!" He gave you the sweetest relieved laughter and a very tight hug. A little to hard that you sarted to cough harder. "I'm so sorry y/n senpai. Here!" He passed you a cup of water and a wrapped box. "H-Huh?  What is this?" After drinking the water, you questioned Kazuki as you looked at the blue box with a purple ribbon on the top. "Open it and you'll see, y/n senpai." Kazuki smiled as he said that.

When you opened you were pleasantly surprised by the gift inside. At the same time, you were conflicted. "Do you like it, y/n senpai?" He looked down shyly as he blushed, playing with his fingers. "I...um..." You stammered as you tried to find the right words to say. "You don't like it?! Did I do something?! Please don't hate me senpai! I'm very sorry!" Kazuki panicked when you stammered and kept apologising. "I can give you another ring please just tell me!" (A/n:Yes can you believe he gave a ring... ๏_๏) "N-no that's not it! It's just that... Isn't it a little too early for this?" You said quickly before he continues to apologise again. Then his eyes turned possessive.

"Y/n senpai. I wanted to give you that so that you'll be mine and only mine forever. No one else..." His words cut through the air sharply as he got closer to you. "I was thinking about locking you up and never letting you go see anyone else again but... Wouldn't that be cruel?" He gave you a sickly sweet smile along with a giggle.

You couldn't believe your ears that day.

"H-Hayato kun... That's too... Why would you... I mean..." You took a deep breath as you tried to calm the hell down. This is just too much for you to just process, especially since you just woke up from and unconscious state."Senpai... I love you...please... Don't leave me again... You belong to me right?!" He started raising his voice. "Hayato kun! Please this is too much! Please calm down...let me think..." You said with fear as you looked away. "No! You'll just leave me again! You always do! " Kazuki shouted, pinning you down on the bed. "H-h-hayato kun! P-p-please!" You replied more frantically.

'What has this sweet guy I have known turned to?!' Your mind shouted to you mentally as you begin to take in Kazuki's looks. 'I mean... He is good looking and stuff... He can be very sweet too.... But... What is this..?' You stole a glance at the hyperventilating male next to you. Currently staring the living day lights out of you, while holding onto your wrists tightly. You swallowed.

Mornings aren't supposed to be this dark.

"...please let go of me. Hayato kun." After mastering up all your courage, you told him that. "But what you run away again Y/n sen-" You cut him off by saying, "I won't do such thing so please, let me go." Reluctantly, Kazuki let go of wrists and sat back down, looking at the floor. Leaving your wrists red. You inhaled sharply and continue speaking, "If you love someone. You shouldn't be insecure." As you spoke, Kazuki looked at you with question marks. "You should know that the other party would love you and you only. No one else. You should trust them a little more." You continued, now looking at him. Kazuki thought for a while before saying, "...does that mean... Y/n senpai, you love me?" He tilted his head after saying that, giving you the cute puppy eyes.

After processing that you blushed deeply. "Well... I wasn't...I mean... I... " You stuttered and let out a gasp when you saw the cute look on his face. "Y/n senpai... You...love me?" His eyes were practically shining when he said the word 'love'. You blushed even deeper then. How can you say no to that face? "Yeah. I kinda do..." You said diverting your eyes. Then, you heard a laugh and that caused you to look at his direction and the dark morning suddenly light up again. "I love you too, Y/n senpai!" Kazuki said, happily. It somehow made you forget the incident that happened a few minutes ago.

"Y/n senpai... Please wear the ring." Kazuki said without any thought. "But-" Your sentence got cut off as Kazuki put a finger on your lip. "I know... I would not force you to marry me. But...can this just show that you belong to me?" Kazuki said cutely as he tooked the ring in his hands. You sighed as you put out your left hand. "Alright..." You smile as he carefully slipped the ring on. "You are mine now... Senpai..." He said, hugging you.

Somehow, this relationship with him does not seem so bad to you.

Author's note:
Sorry for the really long wait! I got a little busy lately and tired too but I'm back again! This is the end of the criminal x reader part and I will continue with another story soon! So look forward. A thousand apologies! Til next time!
-Fnafanime