Idol!Male x Reader

Name: Chōbyō Bunji (Stage name: Binnie)
Age: 23
Type: Kuudere

Your friend's name: Eijirō Kyo

You had bought tickets together with your friends for a concert of your favourite singer. But somehing happened that blew your mind...

"Yes! I got it!" You exclaimed as raised your hands up in the air. "You've got what?" Your best friend, Eijirō Kyo asked as she came out of the bathroom, rubbing her dripping wet hair. "I FINALLY got tickets for 'The Binnie' live concert!" You shouted as both of you jumped for joy as you guys cheered. "OH MY GOD! WHEN IS IT?! ANSWER ME!!!" Your bestie shouter in excitement, shaking you until the breath knocked out of you. "Okay okay! Can you.. " You coughed. Eijirō then stopped shaking you and apologised. You took a deep breaths as you answer, "It's tomorrow."

The moment you said tomorrow, your best friend pulled you out of your bed and said, "We gotta go shopping."
"What why?!" You hated shopping no matter what event it is about but your best friend on the other hand, loves it.  "We gotta impress 'Binnie!' Now cmon!" She answered cheerfully, smiling brightly as she pulled you to the first store. You groaned as you thought, 'We are just going to watch him sing... What else is going to happen?' (a/n: Haha I wonder what)

After going store after store, you still didn't manage to pick an outfit except for one particular shirt. It was a tie-dyed shirt that you just couldn't resist.  It had mixes of purples and pink that makes it look like a halo. "I want this."

~

When you reached home after shopping, you had only one bag while Eijirō had like 10. "Um... Kyo.. Why do you need so many things..?" "Don't question mee!!" Eijirō gave you that look, "and some of them are not even for me..." She pouted. "Huh?" You tilted your head to one side. "They are for you!" She passed you 3 huge bags. "What but I-" Your sentence got cut off as she said, "Shush. You'll thank me later when he falls in love with you." You blushed at the thought of that, "Wha- you-" Eijirō gave you a wink as she walked to her room to get ready. You sighed as you got in your room.

You opened the bags and saw a champagne coloured ruffle dress, a gold necklace and a pair of beige coloured high heels. 'Holy sh!t.' you thought. This is so different from your style...

~

Both Eijirō and You manage to reach the concert on time. As time was slowly reaching the start of the concert, your heart started pounding really fast... 'I wonder if he can see me.. ' You thought aimlessly and shook it off.
There's no way Binnie could ever care for a girl like you.

Your thoughts got cut off by some loud music playing. And there was Binnie. The idol that never reveals his real name. As the music start playing and the introduction was given to signal that the brown ombré haired man is going to sing, you started cheering aloud. "Binnie! Binnie! I love you!!" You waved. And that caught his attention.

"The tides are always high...whenever I'm near your heart~" As he sang, he looked at you with his brown eyes. Although he did not smile, his eyes  tells that he's interested in you. "The clouds, the skies, the memories that we made~" He walked closer to your side of the stage and you took a deep breath. 'OH MY GOD. HE HEADING THIS WAY.' Your heart cannot handle such things. It was beating too fast! "It feels like a dream. Just to be near you now~" Eijirō shook you out as you were mesmerized by his sweet voice. "(y/n)...(Y/N)!" She shouted. "What? What's wro-" Your eyes widen at the hand that was placed in front of you.

It was Binnie's. "Cause' my heart breaks a little when I hear your name.."

You were hesitant to take his hand, but eventually took it anyways because people were staring at you. (a/n: Not because you love him? •.•) Unexpectedly, Binnie pulled you up the stage and continue singing, "And all it goes like ooo~" Then, he passed the microphone to you. "Um... Too young, too bold to realise~" You tried to sing along with him as your face heated up. He was so close to you. He looked at you with and emotionless face and said, "That's was lovely. Please sing more." Your eyes widen. 'Wait what?!' You thought, 'He couldn't be serious right?!' But his faces and gestures does not show like he was kidding. "That I shouldn't leave you~ my dear so soon~" He gave you what you think was a smile as he continued, "I loved you then... And I still do~" He pulled your hand and started dancing with you when he sang the next line, "baby, please tell me what to do~" Your face turned a deep crimson red as he turned to you. "When I needed you~" Then he put the microphone between both of you. "Cause' I need you~ ouh ouh... " "I still needed you..."

The audience clapped and cheered as you head down the stage, your face was 50 times more red than before.
~
"Oh my god! That was so amazing!" Eijirō exclaimed as she head for the car. "I-it wasn't...that amazing..." you stammered. "It was so cool! You were like BOOM BOOM boom! And he was like... Even brighter than the moon!"
She exaggerated as she looked that the moon. "Was that suppose to be a pu-" Your word got cut off as you looked behind you. "Great job up there. I really appreciate you singing with me." Binnie said monotonely. "D-do you really mean it?" You asked shyly as you looked down. "...Yes." Binnie said with a hint of emotion. "I did enjoy my time with you." He lifted your chin up. "Let's meet together. Someday." He gave you a rare smile and you blushed. "Your name is?" He asked. "(Y-Y/n)." You replied, blushing. "Well, (y/n). You got yourself a date. 4pm, Café Flora." Binnie said passing you his phone number. "Oh, and the name's Chōbyō Bunji."

With that, Bunji left with a blushing you and a happy note.

Author's note:
Thank you for reading this story! I hope you have been enjoying this series and I will update again soon! Oh by the way, this is the shirt you picked out

Author's note:Thank you for reading this story! I hope you have been enjoying this series and I will update again soon! Oh by the way, this is the shirt you picked out

And this is the dress Kyo picked out

Okay thank you and goodbye!-Animefnaf

-Animefnaf