Chapter 5: Pop (Mature content!)

Carson signed up for Pop Nation's 2015 summer tour. It was a 15 city tour which will run over Carson's vacation to Spokane this summer. It was an amazing experience for him performing and having fun with other performers as well. In one particular stop, it was New York city. Carson already notified Brighton of his performance in the Gramercy theater in the eve of his birthday. He also notified Liam Lis and Sick Wit but Liam is currently in Germany and Sick is in LA promoting his new EP "Straight Trippin."

-

At noon time, Carson was walking with the Bomb Digz and Junito Sanchez to dine in a restaurant when they passed by a particular cafe. Carson slowly stopped and stared. The boys noticed that Carson stopped and is currently looking at some cafe. "Hey Cars, you OK?" said Devin looking back. Carson then just slowly walked up to them while still staring at the cafe.

So many memories of such a short period of time but more precious than a whole day of emptiness without Brighton. "You wanna go to that cafe?" asked Junito. "No, let's find another one," replied Carson.

After eating, Carson bought something from the grocery. And then they came back to the hotel and took a nap in each of their rooms. Before napping, Brighton called Carson and told him that she's confirming she'll attend tonight. Carson then told her that he'll give her a VIP pass.

-

At the time of the concert, Brighton was cheering for Carson as he performed "Bae Back" along with his cool new songs "All Day" and "Pop." Brighton watched from afar as Luedizers have their posters and Carson's merch get signed. Gramercy theatre was his most fun stop of the tour and it's far from over yet.

-

After the show, Carson went to the hotel room where he stayed, a few minutes ahead of Brighton so that nobody would be able to notice them together. Carson then waited for her leaving the door open. Carson had a solo suit only for this New York stop because it's his birthday. He then called room service and ordered a platter of pizza and pasta good for two people. Brighton then knocked at the open door with a smile as Carson smiled back.

While eating dinner, they talked about if they're ready to have a relationship. They said that they are both kinda ready but it can still wait. But for the time being, they agreed that they can enjoy themselves for the moment.

"I missed you so much Brighton, even if it was just a few weeks," said Carson. "You were always in my mind Carson," replied Brighton, "This moment is truly a blessing." "By the way, we passed by the cafe," said Carson, "I stopped and stared." "Really? I pass by there almost every week," she smiled, "I would always stop and stare."

"Oh, where's Liam, he didn't attend the concert," she added, "We owe him a lot." "Oh, he's in Germany, and I got that all covered," replied Carson, "All credits of the song goes to him." "Hmm, well paid. You're smart Carson," smiled Brighton. "Anything for you bae," replied Carson. "I need to take a shower," he added. "OK, go ahead, I'll follow," replied Brighton.

Carson undressed inside the bathroom then he peeked through the door. "Oh Bri, I forgot," he said, "Ladies first, sorry." "It's OK Cars, I'm coming," she replied while taking off her clothes. "Right now?" he asked with crossed eye brows. "It's your birthday bae," replied Brighton as she gently pushed Carson into the shower area. "Woah," he said with a surprised face while trying to cover his semi-erected dick. "Oh come on, aren't we taking a bath here?" smiled Brighton. "Oh...yes," replied Carson as he casually started taking a shower with Brighton. The bath area is big and has two showers so they took a bath at the same time.

After taking a bath they coincidentally faced each other. They came closer and closer and Carson can't help it but succumb to the lovely tingling feeling with a full erection. "Brighton, you're so beautiful," said Carson blushing. "Carson, you have no idea how hot you are," Brighton replied seeing Carson lost a little weight and gained some muscle mass. Brighton slowly touched Carson on his chest and then her hand slowly slid down to his stomach and then down below the belly button. Brighton slowly slipped her fingers around Carson's dick pointing upwards.