Chapter 10: Shine With MattyB (Mature content!)

MattyB visits Los Angeles to shoot a music video for his new song called "Shine." He invited Carson to co-star in it along with the Haschack sisters. It is a long awaited moment by fans to see them working together. They have met approximately 2 years ago, which made fans crazy. And much more this time, they'll be making a music video together.

It was Thursday afternoon when Carson came into a studio, where Matt was about to record the song. "Hey Matt," greeted Carson. "Hey Cars," Matt replied, "What's up?" "Thanks for inviting me to co-star in your video," said Carson. "No problem bro, you would've been my number one choice to work with every time, if only we ain't that far from each other," replied Matt. "Thanks," said Carson.

"So you're almost done recording?" asked Carson. "No, I'm just starting," replied Matt, "I need you to be here if there's anything you can suggest. I need a little inspiration." "Oh, sure," said Carson as Matt was staring at him for a few seconds. "You ok bro?" asked Carson. "Ohh," Matt snapping out from staring at Carson, "That was nothing, I just needed some inspiration." Carson smiled at him and Matt smirked.

Matt started to record, rapping and singing while making eye contact with Carson several times. Carson simply sat there and marvelled at how cool Matt is. Matt, on the other hand, sometimes can't take his eyes off Carson. It was a far different feeling for them both, compared the last time they met since two years ago. They were kids the last time, and now they are teenagers who are able to feel a lot more. A lot has changed, they both grew to be very hot young people.

When Matt was finished recording the song, he removed his headset and looked at Carson. "Congrats bro, you did amazing," said Carson. "Thanks Cars for being here in the studio with me while I recorded," said Matt, "You inspired me a lot." "You're welcome," winked Carson while contemplating how he did inspire Matt, when all they did was momentarily stare at each other.

After recording, they ate outside and enjoyed themselves on a restaurant.

-

It's Friday morning when they started to fix the rented house where they will shoot the music video. Carson and Matt were in the male dressing room, choosing the clothes they were to wear in the music video. Carson and Matt removed their shirt and pants. They both can't help it but look at each other's bodies and legs.

"Wow, he's so hot," Matt spoke in his mind. "Wow, nice six packs, so hot," Carson spoke to himself. They both knew that they were looking at each other's bodies, but kept it to themselves and just kept going. They were trying their best not to have erections, but they can't help it. So they wore the pants of their choice while noticing each other's bulges.

They had a lot of fun filming the "Shine" music video, and they're so excited for the fans to see when it gets to be released.

-

It's Saturday morning and Matt called Carson from his phone. He asked Carson if he's gonna be busy throughout the day. Carson told him, not really. So they decided to hang out in Carson's house. Diane and Tawny are currently having fun around LA, so Carson and Matt are left alone.

They started to get to know each other a lot more while chilling on the couch. They talked about their girlfriends; Carson is dating Brighton and Matt is dating Katie. Matt tried his best to resist, but he opened up to Carson that he got the hots for him, and that while recording, he started to have a crush on him. Carson also admitted the same thing, and they realised that they were already holding hands.

"Whoa," they said. "I just wanna say, Carson, you're so hot and I like you," said Matt. "I like you too Matt, I got the hots for you as well," replied Carson. After that, they suddenly started to kiss each other on the lips and sucked each other's tongue. They are both having hard erections, so they removed their shirts, pants and underwear.

Matt laid down on the couch as Carson got on top of him while still kissing passionately. Carson widened his legs around Matt. Their dicks were pitted in between their bodies, as Carson started to move back and forth, igniting the friction of their bodies and dicks. Carson held Matt's jaws with his hands while still kissing and moving. Matt, on the other hand, did the same.

After a few minutes, Carson started to kiss and lick Matt around his neck, then downwards to his chest while caressing both of his nipples. Matt groans while sliding his hands around Carson's back and shoulders.

Carson, then started to lick Matt's nipples and it made Matt giggle and moan louder. Carson went lower to his stomach and then he licked Matt's long dick. Afterwards, Carson laid down the couch and it was Matt's turn in kissing and licking him all over. Matt did the same thing and Carson giggled and moaned louder.

Finally, they both decided that they sit on the couch and rub each other's dicks. They put a big blanket for them to spray on. Carson caressed Matt's abs and Matt caressed Carson's abs in turn. They started to rub each other's dicks for a few minutes. And then, they were close to their climax when the doorbell rang.

"Oh no, I hope our mom's still not here," Matt said as Carson face palmed. "Hey Carson, are you home?" said Greg. "Ohh, it's just Greg," Carson said, "I guess he has to wait." Greg left, so Carson and Matt continued rubbing each other's dicks once again.

After a few more minutes, they blew their cum on the floor with the blanket on. Carson and Matt were breathing heavily as their orgasms both lasted for three minutes. After finishing, they cuddled and touched on their foreheads and briefly kissed on the lips.

"Thank you Carson, you made me feel so great. You're my favourite person ever, that's our secret," Matt said. "Thank you Matt, you do know how to do me great. I love you," replied Carson. "I love you too Cars," added Matt.

Later, Carson saw that Greg missed called him many times, so he called him. He explained that he and Matt were having a private moment going on so he wasn't able to answer. Greg told him that it is fine and he respected Carson's personal moments.

-

Carson and Matt still have two days together, so they tried to make it worthwhile, as much as they can. It's Sunday afternoon, and they made a cool vlog: "Carson Lueders Gives Out MattyBRaps Phone Number!" They had a lot of fun filming it.

-

It's Monday and the last time they'll be together for a while. They spent as much time as they can throughout the day. They had fun like there's no tomorrow. For the last time, they were alone in a corner, Matt bid Carson goodbye. The kissed passionately and hugged. Matt left LA and back to Atlanta. Matt texted Carson about how wonderful his time was during his visit. It was one of the best days of their life.

The "Shine" music video was enjoyed greatly by both Luedizers and B-Nation alike!