Chapter 19 - Helicopter (Mature content!)

Carson met one of his fans who's also a very talented artist that became famous as well. Christian Lalama can't believe that he'll be performing in Rock Your Hair along with Carson. And to his surprise, he'll be roommates with Carson.

Carson and Christian had already briefly met each other a few times early this year, but being roommates is so much of a gift. Carson and Christian already swam in the pool and even took a bath on separate showers together. So they were kinda familiar with each other's bodies.

Christian is still on the crossroads in accepting whether he's straight or bisexual. He never knew that Carson is bi and had already multiple sexual experiences. So he's kinda nervous on his first night with him.

As the night progresses, they took a bath in turns, Carson first then next is Christian. Carson wore black boxers as he went to bed. Christian on the other hand wore white cotton shorts with no underwear. Carson looked at Christian as he walked from the shower then towards the bed.

Carson was ignoring Christian's sexiness all along because he thought that he might never get an opportunity to taste Christian and that if he's straight or bi.

After a few hours of sleeping, Christian suddenly woke up from a nightmare. So he didn't hesitate to go to Carson's bed and sleep with him. Carson was lightly awoken and Christian asked him if he can be bunk mates with him because he had a nightmare.

Carson slightly nodded so Christian hopped on Carson's bed and they shared the pillow. Carson was on the side view at the back of Christian. So Carson placed his arms around Christian and had him cuddled. Christian was surprised that Carson would be so kind to him like this. And so they slept peacefully.

-

In the morning, Christian woke up alone in the bed as Carson is already inside the bathroom. Christian stretched a bit and warmed up a few minutes, and then he went to knock at Carson in the bathroom. Carson was still taking a bath but he was kind enough to let Christian in.

Christian used the toilet as Carson was finishing showering. Carson then, got dried up and Christian was done using the toilet. Christian now stepped in the shower to take a bath and Carson used the toilet. Carson saw how sexy Christian is so he got horny while on the toilet. Christian on the other hand can't help it but peek from the shower curtain.

Carson was still in the toilet pretending to use his phone and Christian noticed that Carson's dick is erected up right. This made his dick erect too. "OMG, his dick is so big and hot," Christian thought to himself thus, slowly rubbing his own dick.

The sound of someone rubbing his dick while showering is kinda obvious, so Carson washed his butt and then suddenly removed the shower curtain. He saw Christian slowly jerking off his full erected dick. Christian blushed in surprise.

"Wow, you have a hot dick," said Carson with eyes wide. "Oh, uhh, Cars, your dick is big, can I touch it?" said Christian as Carson went in the bathtub. "Sure bro, I'm all yours," replied Carson.

"I can't believe we doing this, I always thought you were straight," said Christian. "So do I. I've always ignored your sexy body and hot dick before thinking you're straight too," replied Carson.

"Is this your first time?" asked Christian. "I've had a lot," replied Carson. "Oh that's neat," said Christian. "How about you?" asked Carson while smiling.

"I've jerked off a few times since I was 13, last year," replied Christian. "Oh not masturbation, what I meant was having sex with someone," said Carson. "Oh, this is definitely my first time," replied Christian, "How about you?"

"This is my 13th time to be exact, and that doesn't include masturbations," said Carson. "13th sex??? Wow, you're a legend!!!" exclaimed Christian. "I guess I'm lucky," smiled Carson. "Who were those people you've sexed with?" asked Christian.

"My first time was with my girlfriend Brighton in a hotel room in New York. My second time was a 69 with Jordyn in my room in Spokane in my birthday in 2016. My third was with some dancers in a Philly hotel after Thanksgiving, it was the first time I used Viagra. There were four girls who took turns in sexing me while I was just lying down the bed," said Carson.

"Early this year, me and MattyB had a hand job exchange in my living room and we came the same time. That was after shooting the Shine music video. The next is with Hayden in my room, we took Viagra so it's three times of orgasm for both of us. The next is a girl in a hotel in Mexico after the Muser event there," recited Carson.

"Caitlyn gave me a blowjob in Rock Your Hair's garden, the same evening after the Try Me music video shooting wrapped. I had sex with my girlfriend again for 3 days in a row in Spokane. The first day was a 69 in a barn, the next day in the forest and the third day in my room," continued Carson.

"The most recent was a threesome with Annie with Hayden. We all had Viagra and I got to sex Annie," added Carson. "Ahhh, I'm having my climax by just learning those things," joked Christian, "I wanna sex Annie too."

Carson then, covered the bathtub hole and poured water in it. "So who goes first?" asked Carson. "I'll make you cum first and then you cum next," said Christian. Carson agreed.

Carson laid down on the bathtub and Christian went on top of him with spread legs forming a 69 position. Christian sucked Carson's dick with passion as Carson rubbed Christian's waist.

Carson felt Christian's mouth was so good and so he slightly moved his crotch on the opposite direction as Christian's head.

As the water starts to fill up the bathtub, Carson is nearing his climax. Christian pumped his head stronger and faster as Carson started to pre-cum. Christian loved the taste so he pumped even harder.

Carson came for 5 minutes as Christian marvelled at how awesome his semen tasted and how long he had an orgasm. Christian tried to swallow all the semen Carson just sprayed.

It's now Carson's turn and Christian reverted his position facing Carson. He pulled Carson's legs and spread it around him. He started to insert his dick on Carson's anus.

Christian then, pumped his average sized dick into Carson. He held Carson around his chest and stomach. Carson caressed Christian's ribs tickling him a little bit, helping him get hornier.

After 5 minutes of pumping his dick on Carson's anus, he removed it and simply laid down on Carson. He asked Carson to make him cum, so Carson cuddled Christian and slid his left hand around Christian's sexy boy. Carson used his right hand to rub Christian's throbbing hot penis.

Carson kissed and licked Christian around his right cheek, neck and shoulder. Christian got tickled and it added to his horniness. Carson rubbed faster for 5 minutes and then Christian came and sprayed around his stomach and crotch for 2 minutes.

After releasing all of his cum, Carson licked Christian around his chest and nipples that made him giggle. Carson then, slurped all of Christian's cum on his stomach and then sucked his semi-erected penis.

Christian felt so good and so he thanked Carson for this best experience of his life. Carson thanked Christian by kissing him passionately and tonguing him for a few minutes.