Chapter 20 - The Breakup (Mature content!)

It was December 13, 2017 and Carson was asleep dreaming at 3 in the morning. In his dream, his vision is lead to the Tree of Life, and Jordyn's figure as the Lady of Light appeared in a flash. She told him to go to the tree for urgent reasons.

Carson suddenly woke up and got his folding chair. He went out of his house to go to the Tree of Life. When he arrived, Greg also came with a folding chair. "Hey Greg, did you receive the dream too?" asked Carson. "Yeah bro, it called to me too," replied Greg. "Ok, so now I guess we have to sleep," said Carson. "Yup, let's do it," added Greg.

They unfolded their folding chairs and began to sit down to sleep in order to speak with the Lady of Light. Less than a second of sitting down, a bright light shown which made them cover their eyes.

The Lady of Light through Jordyn's image appeared. "You don't need to sleep anymore when speaking to me," she said, "Times have changed, you've both been summoned." "Are we gonna go now?" asked Carson. "Can't we at least say goodbye to our parents?" added Greg.

"No, you will not go yet, you still have a day before going to the Fantasyverse. You will return here like you never left - same time, same moment, so you need not to worry," replied the Lady of Light.

"For you Carson, you need to break up with Brighton so the timeline will remain intact along with your existence," she said. "Oh ok, I will," replied Carson with a heavy heart, "I must say goodbye to Jordyn though, a part of me hoped that she should have been my girlfriend all along."

"For you Greg, not much is required for you to do since you have broken up with Tori since last year. So maybe you simply want to spend time more with your parents for one last day," she said. "I see, I will do so," replied Greg.

"One last thing Carson, someone will knock at your door and you will go with him to this same spot. Greg, you must be with Carson tomorrow before midnight. See you soon," she added.

The Lady of Light disappeared and so Carson and Greg went back to their respective homes.

-

Tomorrow morning, Carson went to Brighton's place where she's waiting for Saxon to pick her up and return to New York. Brighton noticed Carson's sad face while they were watching TV so she asked him what the matter is.

Carson told her that there are things that can't be undone and he has no power over it. "Bri, I'm so sorry but I have to go," he said. "What do you mean go? Go where?" she asked. "I'm breaking up with you," he said.

Brighton was in shock and tears started to fall off her face. She told her that their relationship is already open and what the problem is. "I'm really sorry, but I assure you that I'm not leaving you for another girl, I need to do this greater good," he said.

Even for an hour, Brighton cannot believe that Carson just broke up with her. Carson tried to comfort her as much as he could but to no avail. But finally, Carson assured her that he'll give her all the space she needs.

-

At noon time, Carson called Jordyn if she's not busy. Coincidentally, she wasn't, so they hung out in Jordyn's room. Carson mentioned to her that he broke up with Brighton. Jordyn was kinda shocked, but not too much.

"Carson, you know I've always loved you, I wished you were my boyfriend and I wanna marry you in the future," she said. "Same Jordyn, I wished you were the girl I really loved whole heartedly. But don't worry, in other Universes, we did marry and have kids," replied Carson.

"So, how's your love life, by the way?" asked Carson. "This guy named Brandon just started to date me a few days ago, I think we'll go public in the 16th, that's tomorrow," she replied. "So happy for you, I hope he treats you well and makes you the happiest," said Carson.