Chapter 17: 3 Ace Some - All Naked (Mature content!)

Carson signed a contract in which he'll be part of a show in Brat named Chicken Girls. It was the first time when Annie LeBlanc will be performing under Rock Your Hair. Carson's character is named Ace, and the character would be a recurring friend and anti-hero.

Carson, Hayden and Annie's families came to set early and did some dialogue practices. They wrapped up early that day so they planned to enjoy themselves with food and games on another room from the set. They then decided to take a dip in the swimming pool. They played some games and dares.

In one of their activities, each of them would swim underneath each other's legs. Carson was the first one to go underneath them. He would grab Hayden and Annie's legs in order to move under them fast. Hayden was the next, he would do the same to Carson and Annie's legs.

When it was Annie's turn, instead of grabbing Carson and Hayden's legs, she grabbed their crotches. Hayden felt Annie's hand grab hold of his dick, he was surprised and had an erection. Annie did the same to Carson and he had an erection as well for he hasn't had sex nor did he masturbate for like a month.

"That was good," said Annie. "Yeah, definitely," smirked Hayden. "It was too good, I guess," smiled Carson. Carson and Hayden were blushing while having a hard erection staring at Annie. Annie was wondering what happened with them, why are they staring at her while getting red.

"Are you ok guys?" asked Annie. "Oh, very fine indeed," replied Hayden. "I'm perfect," added Carson. "Then why are you guys red?" asked Annie. Carson and Hayden looked at each other and then looked back at Annie. "Did you notice something different when we swam underneath your legs from when you did under us?" asked Carson.

"Was it me grabbing your crotches?" asked Annie. "Well, that pretty much sums it up," smiled Carson. "I thought it was just fine, we're in a public place anyways, so no big deal?" replied Annie. "Oh totally no big deal," said Hayden. "In fact, it was sweet," smirked Carson.

Annie went down underwater and saw Carson and Hayden having full erections. "Whoa, I'm new to this. Is this what you call getting horny?" asked Annie. "Yup," replied Hayden. "Pretty much," added Carson.

"Are you guys new to this too?" asked Annie. "Nah, I've had my first in 2015," said Carson. "Mine was a few months ago," added Hayden. "What, I wasn't your first love, Hayden?" asked Annie. "Yes you are my first girlfriend, Annie, but I had my first sex with Carson," replied Hayden.

"Hayden!" said Carson. "Don't worry bro, Annie supports the LGBT community," assured Hayden. "Wow, that's pretty cool. I would wanna experience something like that too, but I think my parents won't let me," said Annie.

"You must try it sometimes, I personally had countless experiences. Some didn't require a bed, I got my dick sucked on a garden," said Carson ecstatically. Annie laughed. "What's so funny?" asked Hayden. "I was messing with your guys, I know how those things work. I did that on purpose. I just don't have any experience yet," said Annie.

"Whoa!" said Hayden as he and Annie kissed on the lips as Carson watches. "I think we should go to a private place," suggested Carson. "Say no more," said Annie. She got out of the pool and texted Katie that she'll be with Hayden and Carson, that they'll be off to the mall and that she'll be home before 7 pm. Carson closed the gates far from the pool.

Carson, Annie and Hayden stood beside the pool. "So what do we do now?" asked Carson. Hayden just smirked at Carson and then he looked at Annie. "Let's go skinny dipping!" shouted Annie as she removed her bras and panties.

Carson and Hayden stared at Annie's sexy body while slowly had erections of their own. Annie saw their erections and blushed. "You boys are getting excited," smiled Annie as she removed Hayden's trunks revealing his erected penis.

Hayden on the other hand, removed Caron's trunks. He had boxers under it. "Why are you so conservative?" Hayden asking Carson about having a boxers under his trunks. Before Carson could answer, Annie started removing his trunks, revealing his gorgeous erected penis.

"Wow Carson, your dick is the most gorgeous I've ever seen!" exclaimed Annie. "Hey!" said Hayden. "But that won't come between us, honey," Annie turning to Hayden. "If there's someone better than my dick, it would be you, Carson," said Hayden kissing Carson's lips.

"Whoa!" said the amazed Annie, "That was hot!" "Come here," Hayden tells Annie as he kissed and tongued with his girlfriend. After a couple of seconds, Annie looked at Carson and kissed him and tongued him as well for about a minute.

"Carson, your lips are so soft and your tongue tastes so good," said Annie. "Hey, my turn!" said Hayden. He kissed Carson's lips holding his jaws and they tongued as well for a minute. "I missed your mouth and tongue, bro," said Hayden. "I missed yours too," blushed Carson.

"Let's threesome!!!" shouted Hayden. "Hahaha, relax bro, we got the pool for ourselves and a few hours as well," said Carson. "Yeah, we could enjoy ourselves for a while, and then we can threesome," winked Annie. "Ah, I can't wait," said Hayden while caressing his boner.

They jumped to the pool all naked. "This feels so good!" said Carson, "I've never skinny dipped before." "Me too," said Hayden. "Me three," added Annie, and then they giggled. They then enjoyed swimming naked for more than an hour. They would dive around the pool which made them marvel at each other's genitals in how gorgeous they are.

Carson and Hayden still have their penises erected in the sight of them and Annie naked. They soon rested on the stairs of the pool. Annie was in the middle and they put their arms around their bodies, sliding their hands around Annie's boobs, stomach, legs and thighs.

Annie would giggle every time every time Carson and Hayden would tickle her nipples and moan every time they would rub her pussy. Annie on the other hand, slid her hands around both of Carson and Hayden's chest, stomach and thighs. They would moan as Annie slowly rubs both of their dicks slowly.

(part 2 coming soon)