Chapter 8: Friends With Benefits (Mature Content!)

Carson released two music videos, a month apart, two songs from his late 2015 All Day EP, "All Day" and "Bae Back." Brighton watched it from New York and praised Carson with his sick dance moves in both videos. She was wondering when will she be the leading lady of Carson in future music videos. Carson decided that she will star in a future original and not a song from his debut EP. He explains to Brighton that his All Day EP was like his journals from the past and that he's ready to make new music through his new chapter in life.

-

It was the week of Carson's birthday in July 2016. One afternoon, Carson was just chilling in his home by the lake in Spokane when he was surprised by two awesome individuals. "Oh my gosh-oh my gosh," Carson repeatedly said while controlling his laughter. Jordyn and Greg surprised him with a visit in his birthday week in Spokane! Carson didn't know what to say and was silent for the first 30 minutes, and they all know he was so grateful of them surprising him.

-

Carson, Jordyn and Greg never run out of fun and enjoyment. Jordyn was set to sleep with Carson in his room while Greg was set to sleep with Jackson in his room. Olivia invited Jordyn to sleep with her in her room in their first night. In the second night, Jordyn decided to sleep with Carson in his room.

The second morning, Jordyn woke up while Carson was still asleep and he saw the cute sexy Carson wearing only a brief while sleeping. "He looks so cute and sexy, Brighton is so lucky," Jordyn said to herself as she looks down to his crotch, "What a gorgeous stiffy." She's doesn't want to ruin that relationship even though she's so tempted to snuggle Carson like a snack. So she gets up and goes outside while Carson is still sleeping.

Later that day, they went to swim in the lake. Carson and Jordyn went to occupy a round floater as Olivia took a snap of them with a caption saying: "Two peas in a pond." Later that night, Carson decides to watch a movie with Jordyn in his room, "Friends With Benefits" starring Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis. Carson and Jordyn really enjoyed the movie and had so much fun laughing while both lying side by side on his bed.

After the movie, although hesitant, they both wanted to test something out. Carson was worried that having sex will result in cheating on Brighton, and Jordyn was also worried that if they do it, she might be a reason of Carson breaking up with Brighton. But what if they don't have any penetration and just have oral sex?

They got to think that penetration is the only thing that would be considered cheating so they decided to pleasure each other. "Wait, I'll just give you a hand, don't worry about me," said Jordyn. "Really? Won't that be unfair?" asked Carson. "No, it's fine, I'm not really satisfied to call it pleasure without a real dick, not vibrators. I stopped after Nic by the way." "Wow, that was a long time ago," said Carson, "You must be really frustrated, no offence." "I am, but I'll get a boy soon," replied Jordyn, "Don't worry about me, it's your birthday, I'm a help you with something."

Carson removed all of his clothes and lay down on the bed as Jordyn sat down in front of Carson. "One thing is missing," said Carson. "Uhh, what?" asked Jordyn. "We should both be naked, it would be much better with good sightings," grinned Carson, "Nah, I was just kidding. If you're not comfortable on skin it's fine." "Oh I'm sorry," laughed Jordyn, "I totally forgot." So Jordyn removed all her clothes and sat in front of Carson and then she put his legs over hers and his feet around her butt. She also placed both of her feet below Carson's underarms.

Jordyn slid her hand around Carson's crotch and massaged his dick. Carson was at first kinda shy but he then gave in to the tingling feeling of sexual pleasure and his dick slowly erected. Jordyn was rubbing him slowly and told him that his dick was gorgeous, as Carson's mouth started to open while breathing slow and heavy with pleasure.

Carson was partly drifting into remembering his sexual moments with Brighton but then he looks at Jordyn's naked body as she rubbed faster. For ten minutes she continuously rubbed Carson's dick while sliding her feet around his chest and nipples, slightly tickling him for additional thrill. Then Carson was about to blow when his phone buzzed a bit notifying him of receiving a new message.

Jordyn stopped stimulating Carson as he read the notification saying it was Brighton greeting him an advanced happy birthday. Carson replied thanking Brighton and promised to call her in a few minutes. Carson asked Jordyn to continue stimulating him and so she did. They were both in the same position as before the text message came.

It took about 5 minutes for Carson to re-reach the epitome of the stimulation as Jordyn rubbed it a lot faster than before. And then, Carson sprayed his cum splashing around his belly up to his chest and Jordyn's hands. Since his dick was always pointed upwards, it didn't splash on Jordyn's body. After a few minutes, Carson and Jordyn cleaned up in the bathroom. Jordyn missed such sexual sessions so he asked Carson if they could do it the next morning, and Carson agreed. Carson then called Brighton through the phone and talked for half an hour. Carson and Jordyn went to bed afterwards and both slept naked but didn't cuddle.

-

Waking up in the morning, Jordyn was sliding her hand around Carson's body while he was still fast asleep. Carson woke up with a stiffy as Jordyn asked him if he wants to do it now. Carson said to wait for a few minutes. And then as Carson is now warmed up, they decided to do a 69 position. Both Carson and Jordyn never had a 69 position with Brighton and Nic respectively before so it was a great thrill for them.

They both stimulated each other's parts, Carson sucking and licking Jordyn's pussy while Jordyn sucked Carson's dick-head and rubbing its lower part. For a dozen minutes, Jordyn was feeling it a lot and was making noise from her nose as her mouth is full with Carson's head. Jordyn suddenly sprayed on Carson's face. "Jordyn!" he said as he grimaced while simply sliding his fingers in and out of her pussy. "Sorry Cars," she replied. "Just continue with what you're doing," said Carson. As she continued, Carson sprayed in her mouth as her eyes went wide and she didn't stop for she liked the taste of his cum.

They rested for a bit while lying on the bed. "I'm gonna have to change my beddings later," said Carson, "We made a mess." Jordyn giggled a little bit as Carson smiled back. Carson then reminded Jordyn that they are best friends and not lovers, then again, friends with benefits. They both didn't stimulate each other that night for it is more pleasurable in the morning when just waking up.

-

The next morning, it was Carson's birth date and instead of stimulating with Carson, she went up and took a bath early. When she was about to go out to the living room, Carson was mad why didn't they stimulate each other. Jordyn reminded Carson that it's his birth date today so she must go with the Lueders family to surprise him when he comes out.

Shortly after Carson took a bath, he went out to the living room as the Lueders family along with Jordyn and Greg surprised Carson. Jordyn took a snap of the surprise and even included that Carson was mad at him for getting up too early and he confirmed it right in the same snap. Fans didn't get what exactly was that and no one realized that Carson and Jordyn were sleeping together and stimulating each other every morning.

-

Days go by and it was the end of the vacation for Jordyn and Greg as they left Spokane and returned to LA. Carson still remained in Spokane for a few days before returning to LA as well.