Chapter 16 - Remember Summertime - Climax (Mature content!)

It was the last day of filming for Carson's Remember Summertime music video being directed by Nayip Ramos. It's still dark, early in the morning, Carson and Brighton was talking about the future of their careers. Carson hopes for a world tour sometime next year and Brighton hopes for a mainstream movie where she'll be the leading star sometime next year as well.

Carson and Brighton took a bath at the same time as usual and both of them teased each other sexually. Sometimes Brighton would bend down pretend to point something at Carson's feet while suddenly grabbing his gorgeous fully erected penis and quick sucking it for three times.

When Brighton was busy cleaning herself, Carson would do the same and would catch her off-guard and gently suck her hot boobs. They giggled throughout their shower session enjoying themselves.

When they finished, they had breakfast and went off with Nayip and his crew to continue filming the music video. Carson and Brighton filmed the part when they both race towards the lake while removing their shoes. They get wet in the lakeside and splashed the waters around them. Carson also did a brief photo shoot on the lakeside.

Now it's time for the most important scene of the music video. Carson and Brighton were asked to move to the deeper parts of the lake where the waters are as high as their necks. Brighton rode on Carson's back while filming.

And then here comes the important part, they were to kiss. The kiss took a few cuts and the final one was included in the music video. Nayip asked them to go to a more shallow part where the waters are waist deep.

They kissed for another scene where they both fall down the water - Carson falling down towards Brighton and she falling backwards down the water. It took them a dozen cuts until they did what Nayip was asking them.

As the sun rises, they went back to the house to get dried and changed clothes. They went to the museum where they hired a 1964 Chevrolet Impala. Carson drove the classic car on the roads with Brighton.

After that, the next scene was Carson and Brighton playing football and running into each other.

For the last scene, Carson and Brighton were in a cornfield where there were water sprays everywhere. They were drenched with water while being intimate with each other.

After a few more cuts, Nayip declared it a wrap for the entire music video. Carson took a snap of the wrap as Carson, Brighton and Nayip had a group hug.

They now partied around the house at lunch and then went to the lake to go wakeboarding.

-

That night, Carson and Brighton took a hot shower before going to bed. After drying themselves, they were both nude and kissed passionately while standing beside the bed. They were reminiscing their kissing scenes at the lakeside. Carson's penis is slowly erecting as they both tongued and sucked their mouths.

Brighton grabbed Carson's penis and upon sensing that Carson's dick is now fully erected, he gently threw Carson on the bed. Carson's knees are on the tip of the bed and Brighton came on top of him with her legs wide open, pitting his dick in between them.

Brighton moved to and fro causing friction to Carson's throbbing dick. Carson kept on sliding both of Brighton's boobs while she kept moving. Brighton finally held Carson's penis and then puts it into her pussy.

Brighton leaned on top of Carson's body and moved to and fro, sliding his dick in and out of her while her boobs is also sliding around his chest. It was the same position they did back when they had sex the first time in a hotel in New York.

"Love, I'm pre cumming, maybe get a condom over there?" said Carson. "Spray inside me, love. I'll take care of it tomorrow," replied Brighton. So Carson dropped his pre-cum inside Brighton. She felt the warm drops inside her as she kissed and licked Carson around his mouth.

Carson caressed the sides of Brighton's breast and slightly moved his crotch in the opposite direction of her movement. A few more minutes passed and their opposite movements became faster and Brighton is licking Carson's neck as he opened his mouth and almost closed his eyes.

Carson blew inside Brighton as they both moaned so sexily. Brighton was overwhelmed with pleasure so she grabbed Carson's hair and gently pulled it as Carson sprayed inside her for 5 minutes. Brighton's insides were filled with Carson's semen as some of it leaked out from her pussy and onto his crotch.

Just like their first sex two years ago, Brighton rested on top of Carson while still having his penis inside her pussy. They kissed and tongued for a few minutes. And at last, Brighton moved to Carson's side and cuddled for a few minutes.

"I owe you one," said Carson. "How about tomorrow morning, do we do it one last time before I leave Spokane?" asked Brighton. "Sure, but better stimulate yours so we could spray at the same time," winked Carson.

And so they fell asleep cuddling and naked while covered with Carson's semen.

-

They woke up later the next day when the sun was already up. They went to the bathroom to shower at the same time. When they were done, Carson and Brighton kissed and hugged each other while gently caressing each other's bodies and marvelling at their sexiness.

Brighton slowly rubbed Carson's fully erected penis and Carson slid his hands around Brighton's boobs and caressing her nipples.

Carson started to rub Brighton's clitoris and she closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Carson's other hand was holding Brighton around her waist. Brighton was also sliding her hand around Carson's chest and tickling his nipples and underarm.

For 20 minutes Carson was stimulating Brighton's pussy. Brighton said she's in the process of an orgasm in a few minutes so she rubbed Carson's dick as well. Brighton then, placed her left foot on the soap container on the wall. Carson inserted his dick into Brighton's pussy.

Carson pumped Brighton while hugging her and his chest was gently tapping to her boobs. Carson's stomach taps onto Brighton's making a slight clapping sound that made them a lot hornier.

In a few minutes Brighton blew ahead of Carson, spraying out to his thighs. In a minute, Carson soon blew inside of Brighton as it leaked out from her pussy and spilled to his thighs.

Carson kissed Brighton passionately like they still wanted more. But they soon washed themselves from their semen.

Their sex was so similar to what they did back two years ago, and the difference is that back then, instead of penetration in the bathroom, Brighton only gave Carson a hand job.

-

Later that day, Brighton was about to leave, so Carson gave her the longest kiss ever while hugging her so tightly. They both remembered when Brighton left LA 5 years ago and Carson watching the plane leave. Carson also remembered the deleted timeline back then that he went through so many things.

Brighton then left Carson's house along with Nayip and his crew.

"I hope this isn't the end," he thought to himself, although he has a feeling that something is coming. But he tried to remember happy thoughts instead of scary ones. "I will always remember this summertime," adding his thought to himself.