Chapter 15: Remember Summertime - Sweetest Love (Mature content!)

Carson and Brighton woke up early in the morning once again, just like the previous day. While still on bed, Brighton is on her side and is caressing Carson on his chest. They are both naked with the blanket covering them from their stomach down to their feet.

Carson turned to Brighton and caressed her boobs while slowly growing an erection. "So, do we do it now?" smirked Brighton. "I'm not sure," replied Carson, "We can do it now or maybe later." "Where would we be doing it later?" "In the forest," winked Carson.

"Oh, that's very exciting," said Brighton, "So we'll be bringing some blanket?" "No need for a blanket if we can do some new positions that we still haven't done yet," replied Carson, "But I will definitely bring the folding chair we bought the other day."

They soon got up and took a bath at the same time. After showering, Carson asked Brighton for a kiss. "I just feel the urge to," said Carson as they kissed and tongued while caressing each other's bodies. Carson's fully erected penis is pitted in between their stomachs, but he ignored it by looking forward to the forest.

After drying themselves and putting some clothes on, they went down to the dining room to have breakfast. They were the first ones to sit around the table. Nayip came out of the guest room and greeted them. "Good morning to you my beans and nuggets," greeted Nayip.

-

After eating breakfast, they now went to the forest to shoot. It was all solo Carson scenes so Brighton simply watched the filming. Carson strummed his guitar while lip syncing to the Remember Summertime being played by Nayip.

After an hour of filming the forest scene, the crew returned to the house. Carson and Brighton were left there and they walked deeper into the forest. They found a great spot where they can have some fun.

Carson unfolded his chair and sat. Brighton sat on Carson with legs wide open and then they cuddled and kissed. "So this is when we'll have some fun," said Carson, as Brighton removed his shirt. Carson removed Brighton's shirt as well including his bras.

Carson slid his hands around her boobs while she did the same with his chest. Brighton then, got up and removed her pants and panties, so Carson stood up as well and removed his pants and briefs. Carson has already a full erection so Brighton slowly rubbed it once, teasing him.

Carson sat down and Brighton came and gently shoved her pussy to Carson's face, who in turn, licked her clitoris. Brighton moaned in pleasure while caressing Carson's blonde hair. Carson slid his hands around Brighton's side while continuously licking her pussy.

For a few minutes, Carson extended his tongue into inside of Brighton's pussy giving her more pleasure. Brighton is overwhelmed with pleasure that she moved her thighs a little bit around Carson's face while his tongue rolls around and inside her pussy.

Brighton then, sat on Carson. His fully erected penis was inserted into her pussy. Brighton moved up and down which built some friction from Carson's dick. Carson caressed Brighton's boobs while she held him by his shoulder.

After 10 minutes, Brighton stood up and Carson once again sucked his pussy. Brighton sprayed on Carson's face and down to his chest to his dick for 4 minutes. When she was done with her orgasm, Carson stood up and Brighton sat down the foldable chair.

Brighton sucked Carson's dick slowly as it throbbed every time he would feel her lips run through his penis. The slow sucking took about 5 minutes. Brighton told Carson to sit on her. Carson was confused but Brighton assured him that he'll enjoy what she'll do.

Carson sat on Brighton with wide open legs and hers were a little bit closed. She wrapped her left arm around Carson with her hand on his right chest while caressing his right nipple. Brighton's right hand slowly rubbed Carson's dick.

Carson is perfectly resting on Brighton's body, feeling her soft big boobs pitted before his back. As she was continuously rubbing Carson's dick gently, she kissed Carson round his neck and shoulder, while occasionally gently biting his right ear.

Brighton kissed and licked Carson's neck and rubbed his dick faster. Carson closed his eyes and opened his mouth as he blew his cum for 5 minutes spraying the semen on the grass almost 3 meters away. Brighton caught some semen on her hand and she licked it and swallowed it.

Carson stood up and turned around to Brighton. Brighton cleaned Carson's penis from cum by licking and sucking it. She pressed his dick head, which made it drop a few more cum and she slurped it as well.

After another heavenly pleasure in the middle of the forest, they put their clothes on and returned to the house. They took a shower and went down the dining room to eat lunch.

-

After a few hours, they went wakeboarding in the lake once again, and Carson brought his Bluetooth speaker. Nayip was the funniest and he kept of falling to the water when it was his turn to be pulled by the boat.

On the way back to the wooden harbour, Carson and Brighton kissed in the late afternoon. His family smiled, and Nayip had teary eyes of joy.

-

Upon reaching the shores, Carson, Brighton and the crew quickly changed clothes for they will shoot the last scene for the day. It was another Carson solo in a few yards from the wooden harbour where a wooden lakeside house was constructed. Carson also had a photo shoot on the same location.

-

It was a wrap for day two and they all had a fun dinner indoors. They made some jokes and had fun around the table. It's the eve of Carson's birthday so they had some balloons and confetti around the living room and dining room.

-

Carson and Brighton were tired for the day and both retired to bed. They removed all their clothes and didn't put on the blanket. They fell asleep while cuddling. There would be times when Brighton would rest his hand while holding Carson's penis. There would be times when Carson would go half-sleep and notice Brighton's hand holding his erected dick.